CyReN

Titanfall Discussion

Maybe I misread something, but if you the actual disc for the game, do you still need all that hard drive space to play it?

Feel free to add me. Dont have too many xbox one people on my list and would like to be able to get parties going easily

FamousFSAS

From reading reviews and impression on reddit and GAF, it's saddening on how CoD has changed how people look at weapons now. "Not enough weapons! BF4 and Ghosts have more! There are only 4 attachments to each one!"

People really don't give a fuck about balance anymore. They just want the weapon dick waving contest between CoD and Battlefield to spread to every FPS.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Okay I seem to be losing every game, even though it doesn't look like my team is losing.or getting out gunned...

any tips? like stick with killing as many grunts...or don't waste too much time on the titan killing another titan?

Ive only lost one game played about 9 or 10. Would like to get some parties together so if you have xbox one add me: Ayo Itz Slayer. Also ill be streaming later if anyone wants to check me out twitch.tv/dakidblu :D.

This game is amazing I swear every game felt completely different and new. And my god is it just me or is there a lot of maps? I think I played the same maps like 2 times all night after like 40 games.

I'm in love with the g2a4 and the arc cannon. Seriously just wrecks everything. Charge rifle is so op it's going to need to get Nerf a bit. Stim is also amazing I prefer it over cloak as it gets me to the other side of map quicker and allows me to more creativly navigate the maps.

My only complaint is that I'm leveling up too fast but this will show down in the later generations as I have less challenges to do.

My only complaint is that everyone gets Titans at the same time and it can get hectic quick. Wish Titans were a reward instead of given to people.

Like the person above me said, I think I've played the same map only a few times and I enjoy all the maps. Not one really bad one stands out.

Yeah towards the end of last night it seemed like every game of attrition turned into titan death match for the whole game. Some games I was getting like 10 titan kills and only 5 pilot kills. Although I did enjoy it some games it did get kind of chaotic especially on Lagoon with only two routes and everyone always meeting on the cove area with all the zip lines.

Railgun seems OP on the titan. I am wrecking with it and am surprised I don't run into more people using it.

Is it just me or does the skill matching seem to be better than the beta? In the beta I was steam rolling every game and it felt like I was playing people without thumbs. I have been getting good matches lately.

Yeah, skill matchmaking is definitely working.

Also CTF game is awesome as hell. So nice to play a FPS with a working CTF again.

Railgun seems OP on the titan. I am wrecking with it and am surprised I don't run into more people using it.

Is it just me or does the skill matching seem to be better than the beta? In the beta I was steam rolling every game and it felt like I was playing people without thumbs. I have been getting good matches lately.

Okay I probably suck at the game, but when you say the rail gun is OP, how are u using it? shooting titans from far away, or like a straight on close range 1v1. 

cuz the rail is projectile, it's harder to hit long range. and when you're using it short ranged, it takes time to aim, charge, shoot while the other titan is shooting at you.

Need some tips lol :P

Okay I probably suck at the game, but when you say the rail gun is OP, how are u using it? shooting titans from far away, or like a straight on close range 1v1. 

cuz the rail is projectile, it's harder to hit long range. and when you're using it short ranged, it takes time to aim, charge, shoot while the other titan is shooting at you.

Need some tips lol :P

I use the Ogre titan so I can take more damage which makes me feel a bit more comfortable taking damage while charging my shot. Also I try to time my vortex shield in there to help mitigate some of the potential damage and send some of their shots back.

I usually try to pop out charge up and shoot to initiate the fight (sometimes with a rocket salvo as well). I then fire some quick 1/4 or so charge shots to get them to waste their vortex shield. Then I full charge and shoot along with a rocket salvo which usually is enough to doom them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I use the Ogre titan so I can take more damage which makes me feel a bit more comfortable taking damage while charging my shot. Also I try to time my vortex shield in there to help mitigate some of the potential damage and send some of their shots back.

I usually try to pop out charge up and shoot to initiate the fight (sometimes with a rocket salvo as well). I then fire some quick 1/4 or so charge shots to get them to waste their vortex shield. Then I full charge and shoot along with a rocket salvo which usually is enough to doom them.

Awesome, I'll take all that and try it out myself, thanks :)

So far I'm using the Stryder with Rockets, and utilizing the dash core ability.

I'm able to claw so it's amazing, but if you have a scuf I'd highly suggest this. The ability allows you to use the dash non stop for roughly 20 - 30 seconds. I find that I'm able to literally dash in circles around my opponent faster than what their aiming sensitivity allows, while splashing rockets at their feet or directly. Despite being so weak you can usually kill the mech before they can really touch you.

LOL my internet company sucks. Internet is down right now. Wish our government would stop these monopolies they have going.

I just wanna play Titanfall again.

Hey proven what's your GT?

LOL my internet company sucks. Internet is down right now. Wish our government would stop these monopolies they have going.

I just wanna play Titanfall again.

Hey proven what's your GT?

Don't worry, man. A technician will arrive in two weeks. Make sure to be home from 8am-5pm on a Wednesday, he will arrive in that time window and leave after two knocks.

• Upvote (+1) 3