CyReN

Titanfall Discussion

Because you're rephrasing points that I already responded too. We'll just be going in circles.

I didn't rephrase anything? I addressed your points.

What? Of course advertising means attention. You also still haven't said anything else about all the points I made in the larger post.

cause no one wants to read all that homie

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't rephrase anything? I addressed your points.

I agree that the lack of competitive support is disappointing, but it won't break or make this game. Titanfall has no established platform to betray (unlike Halo and the games you mentioned). So it not having competitive support won't hurt them as much as it does for competitively established series.

I honestly can't think of another response

I honestly can't think of another response

You made the comment that Respawn is doing things correctly. This is a big one to me. I am aware that this is a "launchish" title so they probably didn't have as much time as they wanted to add features.

Now that i have played over 100 games in the beta i will stat my opinion supporting this game. As for the competitive stand point no out of the box its not going to have all the competitive aspects but do you really think it wont be coming come on lets use our brains these guys know what they need to do to take on cod i would expect after 3 months from release to start to see competitive supports coming in from them.

Now away from that this game is a great pub game. Everything is equal there is no BS(i.e.d.s. amplify riot shield c4 everyone on the opposite team or your team have op kill streaks) the titans are no op at all in fact they seem weak but also have there benefits and if your not the type to want to use a vehicle you call it in as support and they are also very easy to avoid enemy titans the movement in the game is very fluid

So far the two maps are very well made many control and vantage points reminds me of halo but on a bigger scale.

Now i would also like to see a playlist with no AI on the map i still there there will be more then enough action i have plenty of games of hardpoint dom with 20+ kills

It took call of duty ghosts 3 months to update the clan vs clan playlist to MLG Settings and call of duty is an established franchise and those settings were made within a week or two of game launch you gotta give these company's time its a proven fact especially a new franchise they want to focus on making the game better for the first few months let them do that i have a feeling they know what there doing

While I will admit I'm disappointed this game won't have a single player campaign because the universe seems like it could be a damn good one. I'll be honest in saying i haven't completed a modern fps campaign (cod, bf) since black ops 1 and that's because there boring and unoriginal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My buddy had it and I played it at his house, I was not impressed.  It was a pretty crappy game IMO, not worth buying.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well now that the hype has worn off for me, I really don't feel like playing it. Pretty bored of the beta. Hopefully the full game gets better, or else I'm not sure how it's going to keep my attention for more than a month.

It's 2 maps. There's 13 more in the full game.

It's not really the maps that have me worried. It's the small amount of gametypes. Idk, I'm going to withhold my judgement until the full game is out.

It's not really the maps that have me worried. It's the small amount of gametypes. Idk, I'm going to withhold my judgement until the full game is out.

There are plenty more game types not in the beta.

There's apparently only 3 more

• Team Deathmatch
  • Capture The Titan
  • Capture The Flag
  • Hardpoint
  • Attrition
  • Uplink
  • Last Titan Standing
  • Exfilration
  • Elimination
  • ATDM

7 more from the beta.

• Team Deathmatch
  • Capture The Titan
  • Capture The Flag
  • Hardpoint
  • Attrition
  • Uplink
  • Last Titan Standing
  • Exfilration
  • Elimination
  • ATDM

7 more from the beta.

Oh, I thought there were only 3 more. Team Deathmatch, CTF, and Capture the Titan. I had no idea more were leaked/announced. Definitely good to know.

Oh, I thought there were only 3 more. Team Deathmatch, CTF, and Capture the Titan. I had no idea more were leaked/announced. Definitely good to know.

Yea it seems to be a pretty good list, more and more is coming everyday from people cracking into the beta code.

I really want to see CTF, and if you can drop it after picking it up it will be worth the $60 alone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea it seems to be a pretty good list, more and more is coming everyday from people cracking into the beta code.

I really want to see CTF, and if you can drop it after picking it up it will be worth the $60 alone.

Dropping the flag would be fantastic. CTF has the potential to be amazing. I imagine you will also be able to ride on friendly Titans with the flag too.

• Team Deathmatch
  • Capture The Titan
  • Capture The Flag
  • Hardpoint
  • Attrition
  • Uplink
  • Last Titan Standing
  • Exfilration
  • Elimination
  • ATDM

7 more from the beta.

I'm really curious what "ATDM" stands for. I'm assuming the TDM is team death match but I can't figure out what the A would stand for.

I'm really curious what "ATDM" stands for. I'm assuming the TDM is team death match but I can't figure out what the A would stand for.

All Titan Death Match? Just a guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, capture the titan is a thing? I was thinking it would be cool as a gametype while talking about it with my friends yesterday!