CyReN

Titanfall Discussion

Why would that esports price go up? It's been years since I've seen an esports event use split screen, whether the game has it or not.

Could you please stop using the word esport... it makes the community look ba IMO, but semantics aside I think Typo is right in all aspects

@@TYPOGRAPH1C is the best. Halo 1 was an excellent reason to get an xbox. I can recall SPLIT SCREENING for days at my friends houses. Then we found out about system link and eventually XBC, and it was all over. Was hooked on video games for awhile after that.

oben beta ? yes no? please yes 

We don't know, but considering it isn't tied to pre-orders, I'd say yes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This kinda sucks. I have a lot of friends who haven't been following Titanfall at all and i was hoping to get them into it by inviting them over for splitscreen.

Exactly... dick move Titanfall, dick move

Is there a list of pre-order bonuses? Not sure who I want to pre-order from.

Walmart: "First to Fall" patch

Microsoft Store: $10 Xbox gift card

Best Buy: $10 gift card

Gamestop: Poster

Amazon: Strategy guide

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol I fucking hate split screen to the max. nothing was worse than playing Halo, Goldeneye, or Perfect dark with 3 or 4 people on a 32in big ass tube TV. Split screen is so annoying. Yea it was fun to play with your friends but you always play worse on split screen. Thank God they are doing away with it.

Lol I fucking hate split screen to the max. nothing was worse than playing Halo, Goldeneye, or Perfect dark with 3 or 4 people on a 32in big ass tube TV. Split screen is so annoying. Yea it was fun to play with your friends but you always play worse on split screen. Thank God they are doing away with it.

...then don't use it? How is it beneficial to not have it?

So do we know yet how we are going to be able to participate in this beta? I've heard mention of beta keys, but no confirm on that. I was under the impression it'd be open seeing as there is no pre order required to play... I just want to know already, haha.

So do we know yet how we are going to be able to participate in this beta? I've heard mention of beta keys, but no confirm on that. I was under the impression it'd be open seeing as there is no pre order required to play... I just want to know already, haha.

We know two things and only two things about the beta

1. It will be available on the X1 and PC

2. It will not require a pre-order

Nothing else atm.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was aware of those two facts. I just wasn't sure if anything had slipped by me. Thanks.

Codes will be used, assuming an email through your Origin account, meaning not a direct download off of XBL or Origin.

Walmart: "First to Fall" patch

Microsoft Store: $10 Xbox gift card

Best Buy: $10 gift card

Gamestop: Poster

Amazon: Strategy guide

Thanks man.

Codes will be used, assuming an email through your Origin account, meaning not a direct download off of XBL or Origin.

Makes sense. My concern is that there will be a limit to the amount of codes that are given out, limiting our chances to get our hands on one.

FPS Splitscreen has always been a mediocre experience these last year anyway. I know it's fun to play with friends or young cousins, but it's not necessary. There are games like NHL that don't degrade the experience when playing with friends on the same console, so they are a good replacement for that.

I've read a paragraph by a halo dev explaining all the problems he had to dealt with in order to have splitscreen, so it's not a feature that you can just add easily because a few gamers request it. You don't have to be buttmad, just a bit sad and get over it. Titanfall is going to be good, you'll have a ton of fun i'm sure, so it'll be well worth your 60$.

It kind of blows that it will not just be a direct download from the dashboard/origin. I can imagine the frenzy to sign up.

• Upvote (+1) 1