CyReN

Titanfall Discussion

Campaign is THE TITS.

Finished it last night and have to agree. Gotta go back through on Master difficulty and getting all the helmets now.

I've actually heard a ton of negative things about this game from the titanfall community. I thought the mp was awful and I watched a full campaign run and it looked so boring

I've actually heard a ton of negative things about this game from the titanfall community. I thought the mp was awful and I watched a full campaign run and it looked so boring

What did they say?

Just a little reminder that the game is now on sale, gold members get a nice discount on it and the Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 deluxe bundle is also on sale for a very cheap prize.

Origin members gets a 33% discount and you get another 20% discount if you use the code TITAN20

Just a little reminder that the game is now on sale, gold members get a nice discount on it and the Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 deluxe bundle is also on sale for a very cheap prize.

Origin members gets a 33% discount and you get another 20% discount if you use the code TITAN20

The campaign alone is worth it - pick it up everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The campaign was very fun IMO. 

Some info on what we will be getting from the first Update/DLC.

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-2/

I’ve been fortunate to work on some great games and be a part of some amazing communities during my career but I’ve never seen or experienced anything like the launch of Titanfall 2. The outpouring of support, positivity, and surge of new players in the Titanfall community has been staggering to take in. Reviews have been glowing, our Titanfall subreddit has nearly doubled since launch and we’ve seen tremendous chatter and engagement across all our feeds. It’s a truly remarkable movement to be a part of. We’re humbled to see such a response and it feels like every day we’re emailing each other new comments and threads that are touching to read. Thank you to everyone that has reached out to share your stories. It means the world to us.

Currently, our launch communication has been focused on addressing bug and balancing feedback, promoting Titanfall 2, and amplifying the incredible critical and fan reactions. We’ve heard your concerns loud and clear about the longevity of Titanfall 2 and what’s next for future content. Today we are starting that conversation.

First let’s look at the big picture and make a crucial point about our DLC vision crystal clear: All maps, modes, weapons —anything that has effect on gameplay— will be free for all players that bought Titanfall 2. We believe that in order to maintain a healthy community we shouldn’t be segmenting players behind paywalls for these things.

In addition to the free stuff, we will be opening a store in game with the launch of DLC #1 that will allow you to purchase new skins, camo and Prime Titans if you want for a modest price. We will have no in-game currency exchange. No locked loot boxes, crafting shards or pay-to-win weaponry. No RNG. If you see something you like, you buy it and that’s it. These in no way effect stats and are purely cosmetic. We will have two Prime Titans available at launch. They have new chassis and assassinations but function the exact same way as their original counterparts.

The first DLC drop will be on November 30, 2016 and it’s called Angel City’s Most Wanted. We’ll be going into more detail and showing it off closer to launch but here’s a high level look at the free content you’ll be getting:

Angel City’s Most Wanted [all content below will be FREE]:

Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.

Wingman Elite Pistol

Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.Ion: Refraction LensSplitter Rifle splits 5 ways

Scorch: Scorched EarthFlame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake

Northstar: Threat OpticsEnemies are highlighted while zooming in

Tone: Burst LoaderAiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire

Legion: Hidden CompartmentPower Shot has two charges

Ronin: Phase ReflexWhen doomed, Ronin phases out of danger

Pilot Execution: Inner PiecesPhase into an unsuspecting victim

Stats screen

FAQ menu

In-game store

Some info on what we will be getting from the first Update/DLC.

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-2/

I’ve been fortunate to work on some great games and be a part of some amazing communities during my career but I’ve never seen or experienced anything like the launch of Titanfall 2. The outpouring of support, positivity, and surge of new players in the Titanfall community has been staggering to take in. Reviews have been glowing, our Titanfall subreddit has nearly doubled since launch and we’ve seen tremendous chatter and engagement across all our feeds. It’s a truly remarkable movement to be a part of. We’re humbled to see such a response and it feels like every day we’re emailing each other new comments and threads that are touching to read. Thank you to everyone that has reached out to share your stories. It means the world to us.

Currently, our launch communication has been focused on addressing bug and balancing feedback, promoting Titanfall 2, and amplifying the incredible critical and fan reactions. We’ve heard your concerns loud and clear about the longevity of Titanfall 2 and what’s next for future content. Today we are starting that conversation.

First let’s look at the big picture and make a crucial point about our DLC vision crystal clear: All maps, modes, weapons —anything that has effect on gameplay— will be free for all players that bought Titanfall 2. We believe that in order to maintain a healthy community we shouldn’t be segmenting players behind paywalls for these things.

In addition to the free stuff, we will be opening a store in game with the launch of DLC #1 that will allow you to purchase new skins, camo and Prime Titans if you want for a modest price. We will have no in-game currency exchange. No locked loot boxes, crafting shards or pay-to-win weaponry. No RNG. If you see something you like, you buy it and that’s it. These in no way effect stats and are purely cosmetic. We will have two Prime Titans available at launch. They have new chassis and assassinations but function the exact same way as their original counterparts.

The first DLC drop will be on November 30, 2016 and it’s called Angel City’s Most Wanted. We’ll be going into more detail and showing it off closer to launch but here’s a high level look at the free content you’ll be getting:

Angel City’s Most Wanted [all content below will be FREE]:

Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.

Wingman Elite Pistol

Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.Ion: Refraction LensSplitter Rifle splits 5 ways

Scorch: Scorched EarthFlame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake

Northstar: Threat OpticsEnemies are highlighted while zooming in

Tone: Burst LoaderAiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire

Legion: Hidden CompartmentPower Shot has two charges

Ronin: Phase ReflexWhen doomed, Ronin phases out of danger

Pilot Execution: Inner PiecesPhase into an unsuspecting victim

Stats screen

FAQ menu

In-game store

im praying for some Titan nerfs, and buffs.

Been playing a bunch of this recently and loving it. The movement is some of the best I've played. I'd strongly suggest trying it out this weekend with the free multiplayer weekend. 

Feel free to add me on Xbox. GT: Poolcat OG

The PC version is pretty fucked in terms of optimization. Fun game nonetheless.

Got TF2 yesterday for £27 with Game with Gold. Having a blast so far in MP. Movement and aiming are smooth as silk and the population in all the playlists seems very healthy. Haven't touched the campaign yet but have heard good things (can't be any worse than H5's). Great game so far. Lots of fun.