Rocker

Murder Miners Thread

bought it a few days ago... played around for a bit. 
Couldn't find games where they didn't end the match every 30 seconds or kick me. :L
Did end up playing Darko Bro in a few FFAs though, got my ass handed to me. Still don't know any tricks to this game.

If there was someone who wanted to team with me and learn the game a bit I would sign up for a tournament. Anywhere from $5 to $10 is good for me. I read through that thread and it doesn't sound too promising. Wish you guys the best of luck, and don't drag your feet if yours waiting for a beyond affiliated tournament. Most likely best to keep whatever interest is in your game going.

If there was someone who wanted to team with me and learn the game a bit I would sign up for a tournament. Anywhere from $5 to $10 is good for me. I read through that thread and it doesn't sound too promising. Wish you guys the best of luck, and don't drag your feet if yours waiting for a beyond affiliated tournament. Most likely best to keep whatever interest is in your game going.

With such a small and young (age wise) community a buy-in tournament would be pretty rough, so it wouldn't happen unless there was some type of external support. The MML and community tournaments are doing well but since they are free to enter the prizes are lower but we also get a few more registrations. I want to run a Murder Miners tournament on Beyond so I was trying to gauge interest. If the tournament was free I could easily get 12 teams to sign up from the MM community, but I didn't know if they were willing to put money up to enter and we would only run it on Beyond if there was a buy-in. JForce is actually going to be giving us money for a tournament so hopefully the increased prize pool with gather some more attention. When the tournaments are announced there are usually quite a few people looking for partners. You can also add the GT MML 01 which has a few of the regular community members so you can find customs/scrims.

edit:

MURDER MINERS GOT APPROVED ON STEAM!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

MML FFA1 - Sign Up/Details(S2)/xboxhttp://murderminers.com/index.php?topic=2720.0

Hey Guys, I'm pleased to announce the next MML FFA! Players will have until May 25th to vote for their favorite Free For All maps. The top 5 rated maps will be used in the tournament! On May 26th the settings and map list will be locked, unless something is deemed unplayable or broken by the MML Staff, or if a map is tied with another(the maps will then be put in a poll and run until a day before the tourney). Players will be awarded trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I hope everyone has a good time, see you there! -Easy

Vote for your favorite FFA maps here: http://murderminers.com/index.php?topic=2719.0

You can now email Jforce for a beta key.  Though good luck getting in, I've been waiting for a response for days.

You can now email Jforce for a beta key.  Though good luck getting in, I've been waiting for a response for days.

Yea they are done sending out codes

Murder Miners is out for steam now to buy. it's sooo much better than the xbox version, VERY SMOOTH

have they announced an xbox one version? if so thatd be dope. MM was one the games i played before i bought xbone forMCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just picked it up on steam, had it on xbox but I don't play that anymore. Anyway, what are the Halo remake maps called, or where do I get them?