Rocker

Murder Miners Thread

They plan on making it like that. I'll certainly pick it up for PC but I'll still be on consoles most of the time

Do you know if they ever got a person/team to port it to PC yet? Haven't seen anything since the thread post. I really do hope it is open source. Will bring the value of the game way up imo. Maybe not fully open source, but easily modifiable.

Do you know if they ever got a person/team to port it to PC yet? Haven't seen anything since the thread post. I really do hope it is open source. Will bring the value of the game way up imo. Maybe not fully open source, but easily modifiable.

I'm not sure if they got anyone to help. I'll ask once I talk to them again. They want people to mod their game on PC they're looking forward to it.

Is there any good 1v1 maps that play like Guardian? What I mean is there a power position and 1 sniper?

Is there any good 1v1 maps that play like Guardian? What I mean is there a power position and 1 sniper?

You can play all the classic Halo maps :)

YAAAAY for my promo   :)

Murder Miners League Season Finals Full Information!
The Murder Miners League final event of the 2013 Pro Circuit will be held on November 9th. The Season Finals is the accumulation of all the hard work and dedication that the Murder Miner competitors have displayed throughout the 2013 Pro Circuit. Want to be crowned the 2013 Murder Miner League Circuit Champions for your respective title? This is the final stop on the road to success that players have been striving towards all year long, where placements mean more than ever.

ALL INFO HERE - http://murderminers.com/index.php?topic=2046.msg11880#new

ONLINE ROUND 5 "Qualifier Round"
Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 7:30:00 AM   AEST UTC+10 hours 
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Saturday, 2 November 2013 at 2:30:00 PM PDT  UTC-7 hours  
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Saturday, 2 November 2013 at 5:30:00 PM EDT  UTC-4 hours  
Toronto (Canada - Ontario) Saturday, 2 November 2013 at 5:30:00 PM EDT  UTC-4 hours  
Berlin (Germany - Berlin)Saturday, 2 November 2013 at 11:30:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours  
Auckland (New Zealand)Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 9:30:00 AM    NZST UTC+12 hours 
London (United Kingdom - England) Saturday, 2 November at 10:30:00 PM BST  UTC+1 hour

2013 SEASON FINALS

Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Sunday, 10 November 2013 at 7:30:00 AM   AEST UTC+10 hours 
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 2:30:00 PM PDT  UTC-7 hours  
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 5:30:00 PM EDT  UTC-4 hours  
Toronto (Canada - Ontario) Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 5:30:00 PM EDT  UTC-4 hours  
Berlin (Germany - Berlin)Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 11:30:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours  
Auckland (New Zealand)Sunday, 10 November 2013 at 9:30:00 AM    NZST UTC+12 hours 
London (United Kingdom - England) November , 9 September2013 at 10:30:00 PM BST  UTC+1 hour

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 6 seeded registered teams
(1) o Rokko +  Zonk Zonk Zonk = 4525
(2) DBD Source + FenrisMonsteR = 2800
(3) Mr Kosakewich + Krithe = 2725
(4) DarkoBro + aNoobNextdoor = 1525
(5/6) MiThiKaL + iTz Hammeh = 550
(5/6) Bigbanggalaxy + Michiquinn = 550

Pro Bracket - http://challonge.com/mml2013
Online Round 5 Bracket - http://challonge.com/or5 

Registration for Pro Bracket has closed! All new registrations will be only for
the Online Round 5 (AM Bracket) on Nov 2nd.

OR5 (AM BRACKET) REGISTRATION CLOSES ON OCTOBER 30

ALL INFO AT http://murderminers.com/index.php?topic=2046.msg12115#new

Can someone give me a rundown of updates in the last, say, 3 months? The latest I've heard about was weapons being place-able on maps, and implementing the BR and energy sword. But has anything else improved such as objective play, mechanical changes, finding public matches in general, finding maps, etc.?

This would be much appreciated. I could ask a friend on XBL, but I'm not sure anyone on my list has touched murder miners either recently.

Edit: I suppose not then :/

I have the game and have never played on a good server. The maps, the weapons, and game overall are awesome, I just don't have any good experiences to keep me going. If anyone wants to adopt a noob, or any other noobs want to team up and give it a shot, hit me up.

message my GT at Teapot Yo

Watched a tiny bit of the finals. My problem with it was that there was no FP PoV. It was all in third person.

Watched a tiny bit of the finals. My problem with it was that there was no FP PoV. It was all in third person.

We streamed 3 series in FP, The only way we can show 1st person is if players

stream their pov.

• Upvote (+1) 1