Rocker

Murder Miners Thread

They have halo map remakes, i usually set up a game rotating halo maps, and let people come to me, it's pretty fun, more fun than I've had in Halo 4

Sounds fun, what's your GT so I can add you. 

You noobs need to play MML. Most of the Halo maps don't play well on Murder Miners. The MML maps are the best competitive maps in the game.

Apparently the next update will have vehicles. I'm definitely interested in playing BTB Murder Miners lol

I'll let you guys know when I test it, and me, monkey, and Ex2x will make a youtube video about it. I'll post it in here when it's up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow this game is fun! I remember hearing about it a while ago but I just played it for the first time today.

Yet another game that trumps modern Halo...

Wow this game is fun! I remember hearing about it a while ago but I just played it for the first time today.

Yet another game that trumps modern Halo...

Agreed. It also has devs that give us everything we need and support or competitive community lol

Is there a way to delete all the blocks besides going to them cause that'd take forever.

You noobs need to play MML. Most of the Halo maps don't play well on Murder Miners. The MML maps are the best competitive maps in the game.

Where do I get them?

I've owned it since THC did their article on it, but I still can't get used to the aiming. 

Is there no aim assist in the game?

Is there a way to delete all the blocks besides going to them cause that'd take forever.

Where do I get them?

You can message me to get the maps or join the community at murderminers.com and someone there will give you them 

My gt is Woodddyyyy

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can message me to get the maps or join the community at murderminers.com and someone there will give you them

My gt is Woodddyyyy

Aight thanks. You'll get a message from TroliePolieOlie.

PC version of this needs to be Open Source so we can add our own stuff to it. Being able to mod a 1st person spectator mode in would be awesome.

How many will switch to the PC version when (if) it comes out? 

PC version of this needs to be Open Source so we can add our own stuff to it. Being able to mod a 1st person spectator mode in would be awesome.

How many will switch to the PC version when (if) it comes out?

They plan on making it like that. I'll certainly pick it up for PC but I'll still be on consoles most of the time

• Upvote (+1) 1