Rocker

Murder Miners Thread

The Sudds are going to go in

You guys need to win for the lulz. Bragging Rights and DBD have some pretty nasty shots though.

Games dope. Just needs more population and an MM.

Agreed. We run customs most of the time, and try to bring in as many people as we can.

13 teams! wooo

16 now  :P . Lot's of last minute registrations. Come and play in the FREE 2v2 tournament! :)

Those of you who haven't bought Murder Miners are unfortunately missing out on one of the best FPS's gaming has to offer... but it isn't too late, not yet, for only 80 MSP you can own THE GAME that will take over the world!! Get stocked up on your Mtn. Dew and cheetos, have your mom on standby for hotpocket duty, skip school, kick back, and enjoy your Murder Miners till you can't keep your eyes open any longer. The time is now, are you ready? Murder Miners, only on Xbox 360. :D

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know what I'm more excited about, MM almost hitting the 500k sales mark or their "expansion".

• Upvote (+1) 1

MML Online Round 4 is here! If you guys haven't heard of it yet, it's a competitive 2v2 tournament that draws the best players in the game. It's streamed on twitch and commentated by ACL player Lunchbox (not the good one  :kappa: ). 

So, if you want to play the best players in the game, come join the MML Online Round 4!

http://murderminers.com/index.php?topic=1905.0 <------- Sign up thread

It's honestly the most fun you'll have playing this game. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

MML Online Round 4 is here! If you guys haven't heard of it yet, it's a competitive 2v2 tournament that draws the best players in the game. It's streamed on twitch and commentated by ACL player Lunchbox (not the good one  :kappa: ). 

So, if you want to play the best players in the game, come join the MML Online Round 4!

http://murderminers.com/index.php?topic=1905.0 <------- Sign up thread

It's honestly the most fun you'll have playing this game. 

Hahaha get out Woody :P

So, I just bought Murder Miners last night. Looks pretty cool but I'm still finding it difficult to navigate everything. (Only spent 15 minutes playing before I went to bed).

Is the only way you can play Online games by picking the Online Customs and then going from there? Is there any way you can vote for maps or can you only join custom lobbies?

So, I just bought Murder Miners last night. Looks pretty cool but I'm still finding it difficult to navigate everything. (Only spent 15 minutes playing before I went to bed).

Is the only way you can play Online games by picking the Online Customs and then going from there? Is there any way you can vote for maps or can you only join custom lobbies?

They're coming out with a matchmaking and ranking system eventually, but for now you just have to choose one of the custom games from the lobby.

They also seem to update the game at least once every month. My XBL has been silver for a few weeks so maybe they added in that ability but last I checked they're still working on it.

They're coming out with a matchmaking and ranking system eventually, but for now you just have to choose one of the custom games from the lobby.

They also seem to update the game at least once every month. My XBL has been silver for a few weeks so maybe they added in that ability but last I checked they're still working on it.

Ah, okay. Thanks. When I was online last night (round 5am my time) there were only several lobbies going on and some were like huge maps that only had a couple people on them.

Are there dev made maps or random playermade made maps in custom lobbies or a mixture of both? 

Ah, okay. Thanks. When I was online last night (round 5am my time) there were only several lobbies going on and some were like huge maps that only had a couple people on them.

Are there dev made maps or random playermade made maps in custom lobbirs or a mixture of both? 

Mixture of both im pretty sure.

We should play sometime!

Mixture of both im pretty sure.

We should play sometime!

Yeah, for sure. I was searching the Xbox Store for something to buy and forgot how cheap Murder Miners was. The 15 mins that I played was worth the £0.69 that I spent alone.  :P

My Ping will probably be really bad for you, though. Yesterday the lowest Ping lobby I saw was 109. If you still wanna game, though, hmu GT: Beyond Sam. :)

They have halo map remakes, i usually set up a game rotating halo maps, and let people come to me, it's pretty fun, more fun than I've had in Halo 4