Rocker

Murder Miners Thread

I go on a few times to check the servers, but there are no sessions at all. No one playing this game anymore? Maybe im just checking at the wrong time.

I go on a few times to check the servers, but there are no sessions at all. No one playing this game anymore? Maybe im just checking at the wrong time.

I think you have to update the game, which isn't working for me.  It prompts me to update the game by hitting 'X' but when I do I hear a conformation noise and then nothing happens.  I saw a guy on my friends list playing it online though so I know it's not dead.

This game is legit. I have a lot more fun with this game than Halo 4. It's cool see all the maps in the game and what people cane make. I just wish it was more popular. I'd rather see this game be used than Halo 4 to be honest.

BR is coming this Monday according to Jforce's twitter. They are a pretty awesome dev when it comes to updating their game all the time. 

https://twitter.com/JForceGames/status/358479191282421761

I may start playing again. The game was really awesome when I played a while ago and they've been adding all the right things it seems. Jumped on just to play in the zombie mode to test out the sword and I think it is a great addition. edit: Oh and don't forget the spectator mode; (a spectator mode in a $1 game... amazing....) all it need is individual player POV and it'll be perfect. 

Hahaha awesome :)

I gotta say I'm really enjoying it. Wish there wasn't so many disconnects though. It's hard to play a full match without getting disconnected for whatever reason.

I gotta say I'm really enjoying it. Wish there wasn't so many disconnects though. It's hard to play a full match without getting disconnected for whatever reason.

Yea they have been fixing them every update :)

Its not the best at the moment but Im sure in a couple of months it will be as good as Halo or Cod

Wow I just read that you can now cycle through players with the spectator mode in Monday's update. Crazy all the updates they are pumping out for this game. It deserves a lot more credit than what it gets now. I wish they would have gotten the greenlight on Steam. I think it would be amazing on PC. 

edit: I feel like this a game that Microsoft should really pick up and move to Arcade. If the devs got more money it would be crazy how good the updates would most likely be. 

I'm going to be back to playing it Monday Night when I'm finally not too busy. Everyone should sign up on the website and help make the community grow.

damn, spectator mode? I bought this very early on, played it a bit, and put it down.. but it looks like I'll have to try it out again.

Also that wall jumping is insaaanne.

I'm playing right now for the first time ever. Barely anyone's playing. :c

Well to say the least the number of people seems to stay consistent throughout the entire day. 

After playing around with the BR, I freaking love it. I like all they changes they are making. I haven't been able to mess around with the Spectator Mode v2 yet, because no body joins mah games :(

BR is damn fun to use though. 

Could anybody help me with this? Am I making a silly mistake?

I think you have to update the game, which isn't working for me.  It prompts me to update the game by hitting 'X' but when I do I hear a conformation noise and then nothing happens.  I saw a guy on my friends list playing it online though so I know it's not dead.

I haven't used the 180 in a real game yet, but it is definitely going to be useful. 

edit: Oh wait, the Spectator v2 doesn't let you cycle 1st person view? :(

I haven't used the 180 in a real game yet, but it is definitely going to be useful. 

edit: Oh wait, the Spectator v2 doesn't let you cycle 1st person view? :(

Unfortunately not. I think JForce was working on 1st person spectator mode but ran into complications so they are going to work on implementing 3rd person follow cams for now.