Rocker

Murder Miners Thread

Does anyone else here play? If not, you should. It's only 80 MSP ($1) and well worth it. Murder Miners has that classic Halo 1 feel with the TSK pistol and many great remakes from past games. JForce does an awesome job listening to the community and updates the game quite frequently. Spectator mode was just added, ranks and matchmaking are coming in the near future. Also, I may or may not run the best Murder Miners community site at MurderMiners.com - we host tournaments, a league and there are always people looking to start up lobbies and competitive matches.

For more info check out the developer site at JForceGames.com and stop by MurderMiners.com if you want free lessons on the TSK by yours truly. Also, for your viewing pleasure, here is a montage from the one and only SillyGoose:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh wow, I knew about the game but didn't know it was only 80 msp. Game looks awesome, buying it asap  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bought it a week back. Haven't played it much, but have really enjoyed it. Great value for money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The best dollar I've ever spent. The JForce guys are really awesome, and the competitive community is great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That video is currently unavailable, you should look into it.

On another hand, after watching different videos, I'm considering getting it.

Looks very fun!

-Alias

I heard they were also bringing ranks into this game. I actually really like the feel of the game, and it makes me feel like I am playing old Halo again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bought this game a while back and it looks like they changed the sniper skin after watching that montage.

Also I might just go play Murder Miners now

I heard they were also bringing ranks into this game. I actually really like the feel of the game, and it makes me feel like I am playing old Halo again.

They are adding ranks and a spectator mode  :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

They are adding ranks and a spectator mode  :D

Wow, so everything Halo 4 isn't? I'll be playing. :heckfu:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, so everything Halo 4 isn't? I'll be playing. :heckfu:

Yea its great fun!! Kinda reminds me of Halo CE / Halo2

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yea its great fun!! Kinda reminds me of Halo CE / Halo2

I'm going to add you on Xbox!

You going to team with me? :ghost:

Hahaha sorry mate I cant play in it cause Im running the bracket :P

Your still welcome to send that fr req tho if u wanna play MM

gt - aD LuNcHBoX

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone i still intrested here is the link to the 2v2 Murder Miners Comp

http://murderminers....192.msg5615#new

You should all find a partner and sign up for this. Free entry and a chance to win some MPS, plus its better than Halo 4! Also, it's a lot more enjoyable then trying to find a quality game. 

So much for me getting this game...It's not available in EU :( . Anybody know if it will be available here in the future?

So much for me getting this game...It's not available in EU :( . Anybody know if it will be available here in the future?

I live I Australia and I needed to create an american account to be able to download it :P

Bought it a while back. I liked playing in servers that let you build and then making my own base in the sky and sniping everyone from it.

• Upvote (+1) 1