Rocker

Murder Miners Thread

Some high level 2v2 and FFA gameplay. The Germans are unstoppable!

I don't think it would ever work in Halo but I gotta say, it's fun throwing the flag like a spear. 

Does anyone else here play? If not, you should. It's only 80 MSP ($1) and well worth it. Murder Miners has that classic Halo 1 feel with the TSK pistol and many great remakes from past games. JForce does an awesome job listening to the community and updates the game quite frequently. Spectator mode was just added, ranks and matchmaking are coming in the near future. Also, I may or may not run the best Murder Miners community site at MurderMiners.com - we host tournaments, a league and there are always people looking to start up lobbies and competitive matches.

For more info check out the developer site at JForceGames.com and stop by MurderMiners.com if you want free lessons on the TSK by yours truly. Also, for your viewing pleasure, here is a montage from the one and only SillyGoose:

How is this not copyright infringement or something of the sort with the multi-kill medals being the same as halo?

How is this not copyright infringement or something of the sort with the multi-kill medals being the same as halo?

There isn't in-game medals. The montage maker edited in those medals to add more flair to the 'tage. 

Tried watching the rebroadcast. Can't really stand no POV spectator mode, makes it hard to watch. Nice to see there are tournys going on though. 

edit: I take that back, it isn't that bad. Probably just need spectator to move a little bit better. 

Tried watching the rebroadcast. Can't really stand no POV spectator mode, makes it hard to watch. Nice to see there are tournys going on though. 

edit: I take that back, it isn't that bad. Probably just need spectator to move a little bit better.

First person gameplay is being uploaded right now actually.

*Edit*

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is anyone from the forums besides rocker and UR x Lunchbox participate in these?

I've been trying to play but the ping is too high. What ping do you guys usually play on? I'm lucky if I can play on 50, but 50 ping still doesn't feel like it would on XBC. 50 ping to me feels like 70 ping.

I also play at very late hours so I don't expect good lobbies. However I would love to start playing some real games of these and not just pubs. This has me addicted, but it's the connection and lack of organization while playing that can get on my nerves.

Is anyone from the forums besides rocker and UR x Lunchbox participate in these?

I've been trying to play but the ping is too high. What ping do you guys usually play on? I'm lucky if I can play on 50, but 50 ping still doesn't feel like it would on XBC. 50 ping to me feels like 70 ping.

I also play at very late hours so I don't expect good lobbies. However I would love to start playing some real games of these and not just pubs. This has me addicted, but it's the connection and lack of organization while playing that can get on my nerves.

Yeah it is kind of hard for me to find a decent game with good ping. I got into a game with great ping, but the host kept ending the matches early and would switch it to a new gametype/map combo for no reason. Other good ping games I kept getting booted from. 

Some high level 2v2 and FFA gameplay. The Germans are unstoppable!

Did not expect to see a guy in my friends list in that video.. he's like level 34 in Halo

50 PING IS GREAT!!! I play on 200+ ping and I have no connection issues, MM actually has no host.. the Xbox's just communicate with each other :)

although u might get some laggy feeds and +1's if the ping is high. But the Shots will rego no matter what connection

50 PING IS GREAT!!! I play on 200+ ping and I have no connection issues, MM actually has no host.. the Xbox's just communicate with each other :)

although u might get some laggy feeds and +1's if the ping is high. But the Shots will rego no matter what connection

Well to be honest I don't exactly know how ping works from person to person. I've watched californian stream Halo 2 and claim he has 150+ up towards 200+ ping but it looks like what I would experience on 85 - 135 ping.

The games I experience in 50 ping are just playable, sometimes. I played rooms with 60 ping 8 man lobby and everyone was skipping around similar to when you'd get cheated in Halo 2. 

I just bought the game today and was actually just about to make a topic about Murder Miners.

This game is really fun, I wouldn't mind playing with you guys some time. I set up a bunch of 2v2s on Halo remakes, and had surprisingly close games with random people. message b5dog

Did not expect to see a guy in my friends list in that video.. he's like level 34 in Halo

Who do you know?

Ahhh thank you. Downloaded this game a few months back and it was deleted from my memory, and forgot the name

bigbanggalaxy

He's a very active member. You should join up with him and play.

Played a couple games the other day it was really fun but we played the zombies mode not any 4v4 2v2 or FFA.

Played a couple games the other day it was really fun but we played the zombies mode not any 4v4 2v2 or FFA.

Yea 2v2's are great fun! much better than Zombies

Small update coming out tonight.

-5 new blocks!
-Ram attack damages players now
-Ram attack disabled for infection mode
-Fixed weapon switching delay after picking up ammo
-Fixed deadzone bug that made you get stuck in the air
-Made sniper unscoped reticle smaller (it was mistakenly made too big in the last update)
-Added minigame to help figure out the disconnections