Sign in to follow this  
Zeclaimer

Hostbooters

1st game of LoneWolves on the 16th I get cheated.

Playing MLG as an Australian in the mid 40s is a complete joke. Playing on horrible yellow bar every single game carrying with horrible teammates complaining that I'm foreign and that I'm bad and blah blah blah same crap Americans always give people outside the US. Not to mention being deranked on and hit offline

The game was fun for a little bit but all that shit and the backward gamers that play it seriously make it a horrible experience.

This H3 hype will end soon.

Playing MLG as an Australian in the mid 40s is a complete joke. Playing on horrible yellow bar every single game carrying with horrible teammates complaining that I'm foreign and that I'm bad and blah blah blah same crap Americans always give people outside the US. Not to mention being deranked on and hit offline

The game was fun for a little bit but all that shit and the backward gamers that play it seriously make it a horrible experience.

only thing i could suggest is play with australians only in custom games or search with aussies with prefer language. the best suggestion would be search from 6am-11am est for best experience since no americans will be on

Game has been out since 2007 and still booters.... so sad ppl still do this

Some days I feel like I get hit/booted like 1 out of every 5 games.

Why do people call it host booting? Real name is DDoS.

Layman's term. Instead of explaining in depth on what the word DDoS is for the average gamer all they have to do is basically read Host Booting to somewhat understand what it means.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Layman's term. Instead of explaining in depth on what the word DDoS is for the average gamer all they have to do is basically read Host Booting to somewhat understand what it means.

Y I get it but host booting is a misleading term. Just say booting.

I blame these people on me never passing a 46. 

Also me being a little shit too. 

I blame this people on my never passing a 46. 

And being maybe a little shit. 

Now if multi-team was ranked......

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just played a MLG game and there was this ghetto latino american boy that threatened to host boot me. I asked him if he was mad and he started trying to make me believe that he had power over me. I quit the game and its just really sad isnt this supposed to be fun?

With visible ranking comes the increased liklihood people will want to cheat. I would rather deal with the occasional cheater than have no visible ranks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just played a MLG game and there was this ghetto latino american boy that threatened to host boot me. I asked him if he was mad and he started trying to make me believe that he had power over me. I quit the game and its just really sad isnt this supposed to be fun?

That's when you play this in the mic the whole game.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

When I get hit or see a deranker I tell them they're why we don't have ranks anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Number of times booted in HALO 3 = 1000000000 Road to SB 50

Number of times booted in Reach = maybe 10ish

Number of times booted in HALO 4 = 6 all by the same kid

Xbox One No more booting from what i understand :gandhi:

There will always been booted with games which have in game ranks but i prefer getting smacked offline 1 out of 20 games then not having ranks in game :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Number of times booted in HALO 3 = 1000000000 Road to SB 50

Number of times booted in Reach = maybe 10ish

Number of times booted in HALO 4 = 6 all by the same kid

Xbox One No more booting from what i understand :gandhi:

Dude Team Throwback was THE BOOT PLAYLIST..

I don't have to worry about hostbooters because my internet kicks me offline whenever it feels like anyway.

"Got the Triple! Where's the Over? Oh shit, he's right there!"

*Disconnected from Xbox Live*

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

"Got the Triple! Where's the Over? Oh shit, he's right there!"

*Disconnected from Xbox Live*

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

This describes my life.

There will always been booted with games which have in game ranks but i prefer getting smacked offline 1 out of 20 games then not having ranks in game :P

^^^^

Agree

Dude Team Throwback was THE BOOT PLAYLIST.

That and High level SB

If this is true, than 343 has ZERO excuse for providing visible ranks again.

From what i have been told and what i understand is it will be 9000 times Harder to do (Only a REAL HACKER will be able to do so)

We will see

i have indeed heard halo for australians is the worst bc americans always pull host over you guys and it sucks for you. i get it. just know the american hatred of foreign hosts stems from us americans getting super awful lag bc columbians and mexicans always pull host over us. 3 out of 4 times it's unplayable.