CyReN

Ghost, Shockwave, & LAN Valen are casting AGL 10

Can someone tell me u4ix's twitter? I need to see if he still has me blocked :kappa:

I want to ask him to unblock me somehow

Can someone tell me u4ix's twitter? I need to see if he still has me blocked :kappa:

TWEETED. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

@FrankTheShow

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why doesn't U4ix cast any more events? He was a great caster, and his use of smart language and puns is hilarious. 

He's right above you. Ask him. 

TWEETED. 

How come you don't tweet me back when I ask if you still suck at DJing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why doesn't U4ix cast any more events? He was a great caster, and his use of smart language and puns is hilarious. 

He casted at WCG with Goldenboy only a few weeks ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know his PC was f'ed as well for a bit but his stream contains much the same so give dat a follow for me. lol

I know his PC was f'ed as well for a bit but his stream contains much the same so give dat a follow for me. lol

Yep, desktop is working again so the streams will be slowing rolling in as my schedule irons itself out. 

Also, gonna try and upload a competitive gaming or discussion video every Wednesday on my YouTube channel. 

You also know me so well... I was in Durham, NC for the World Cyber Games two weekends ago as well. 

<3

Pumped for Shockwave! Yeah we'll probably hear "he's a thorn in the side of ________" 100 times, but come on, it's fkn Shockwave. Jokes aside I enjoyed when he casted

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep, desktop is working again so the streams will be slowing rolling in as my schedule irons itself out. 

Also, gonna try and upload a competitive gaming or discussion video every Wednesday on my YouTube channel. 

You also know me so well... I was in Durham, NC for the World Cyber Games two weekends ago as well. 

<3

I'm like that 3rd arm you wished you never had lol

I'm sorry if I offend someone by being ignorant, hispanic and have bad grammar but... Who's Valen??

OT:
@@GH057ayame + Wav3 will seriously be pretty good, altho I was kinda sad that (gandhi, maven, golden) wont go to AGL... Ghost and Wave will seriously be nice to see casting! I'm looking forward to it.

Also, @@Saucey casting?
That's a joke right? He doesn't know what he's doing... he sucks at halo and can't cast very well. I hate him, he shouldnt cast. SAID NO-ONE! :kappa: 

I'm looking forward as well if Saucey casts! :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shockwave is my favorite pro ever, and Im thrilled to see him cast again. He's just a terrific dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

<3

Why does one need to "GET FUCKED"?

Why does one need to "GET FUCKED"?

Ear F'd by all the  :goat:  casting from Valen!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saucey should pull a Bob Costas and go on a rant live on stream.   Seriously though, this should be an entertaining event to watch.  Pray to the beer gods the team passes sell.

I would honestly be shocked if Gandhi casted another AGL to be honest. Not when other tournaments value his casting enough to pay him for it.

Shockwav3 seems like a solid edition solely bc Ghost plays off of his other commentator a lot. Ghost with Gandhi was pretty good so ghost and shock should be alright. I could not stand lan valen's commentating to be honest from before. If it becomes half an hour of valen talking I'm just taking half hour breaks and only watching the matches ghost casts.

• Upvote (+1) 1