CyReN

Ghost, Shockwave, & LAN Valen are casting AGL 10

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. Ghost and Shockwave! Shame about Valen, I really dislike his casting and whole persona. Would've been great to get @Saucey out there. 

Why do I get the feeling that Ghost had a lot to do with getting Shockwave out there? Saving Halo for the 200th time. 

:ghost:   :ghost:   :ghost:   :saucey:   :saucey:   :saucey:

Edit: Saucey going out there. OH+GOD+WHY+HNNNNG+_2e450d155edac8e03e696

Someone call the police to start a search party for Karma so we can just make this Casting Carbon sans LAN Valen.

Surprisingly, I would've liked to see U4ixx cast some H3.

Inb4 neg bomb

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Weird how everything in the competitive Halo world seems to be getting better at the mention of going back to one of the original trilogy games.

My brother who has been balls deep into COD since Reach is actually excited about a Halo tournament for the first time in over three years. And he has lots of friends who are just like him. And they have friends just like them. All gave up caring when Reach came out. But always waiting for real Halo to come back to watch/play.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can't wait for Chris to drop some straight knowledge bombs on stream for kids who may be Reach/H4 kids and have no clue who the Wav3 is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Looks like some "I totally agree with you and I'll just re-iterate what you said" commentary will be prevalent

• Upvote (+1) 6

Walshy droppin' dat knowledge.

Also, your sig was bugging me on the dark theme.

x8BBS9T.png

I'll check it out and try to fix it.

@@Saucey is a wizard. Just posted on Twitter he wants to cast with U4ixx. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would have liked to see Maven/Walshy cast instead of Valen but Ghost/Wav3 duo sounds sick. Can't wait. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would have liked to see Maven/Walshy cast instead of Valen but Ghost/Wav3 duo sounds sick. Can't wait. 

U4ixx > Valen. Saucey is going out there so hopefully U4ixx will too. If Brad starts pushing Valen on us then I will be dissapointed. Ghost/Wav3 and Saucey/U4ixx all intermingling and casting will be sick. Valen is necessary at this stage. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ghost casting a primarily H3 event....must burn a little.

What makes you say that? You think Ghost is against Halo 3? Pls. Ghost loves Halo, it doesn't matter which game. He will be casting Halo 4 and Halo 3. Sure, he would've probably liked to keep Halo 4 alive, but it couldn't work out. You really think Ghost is sour about Halo 3? I don't think so. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

U4ixx > Valen. Saucey is going out there so hopefully U4ixx will too. If Brad starts pushing Valen on us then I will be dissapointed. Ghost/Wav3 and Saucey/U4ixx all intermingling and casting will be sick. Valen is necessary at this stage. 

Not a fan of U4ix, but to each his own. Really disappointed Gandhi won't be there, though, I guess that's what happens when AGL don't even pay their casters. :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not a fan of U4ix, but to each his own. Really disappointed Gandhi won't be there, though, I guess that's what happens when AGL don't even pay their casters. :(

He is different to Gandhi, but he is a good caster with a lot of experience. It's great that we have two ex-MLG commentators at this tournament with Ghost and Saucey bringing a more community feel to the discussions. I think this will work out really well so long as Valen doesn't get involved. 

Shockwave was never that great of a commentator imo. Nice to see him back but definitely disappointed in not seeing someone like Gandhi or Walshy casting. 

Unfrankable was one of the more entertaining cast teams, would be cool to see Unbreakable go too.  With Walsh/Gandhi and Puckett himself being the top 2 imo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Unfrankable was one of the more entertaining cast teams, would be cool to see Unbreakable go too.  With Walsh/Gandhi and Puckett himself being the top 2 imo

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't care who else casted if Puckett could make it out there, even if it's only as a guest appearance like Bravo did at AGL 7 (?) I believe. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't care who else casted if Puckett could make it out there, even if it's only as a guest appearance like Bravo did at AGL 7 (?) I believe. 

Puckett can literally carry anyone in the booth, it'd be amazing if he could make it out. I remember him tweeting out a long time ago that he wanted to cast halo, that was halo 4 too. 

Looks like some "I totally agree with you and I'll just re-iterate what you said" commentary will be prevalent

haha! There's too much to talk about over what looks to be a singular event for that bullshit to start coming out, in order;

H4 first day

V5 explanation

Community movement and choice towards H3

Carbon nostalgia

Team lineups nostalgia

H3 meta

Carbon nostalgia

Carbon nostalgia

Carbon nostalgia

General H3 nostalgia

Carbon nostalgia

Sign off

I'm looking forward to it to be honest. Watching H3 scrims over the past week you quickly see the difference in quality from a spectating perspective (part of it not even being the game directly itself).

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait so who all is casting?

Ghost

Shockwave

Valen

Saucey

U4ix?

and whats this im hearing about walshy?

are they all casting?

Wait so who all is casting?

Ghost

Shockwave

Valen

Saucey

U4ix?

and whats this im hearing about walshy?

are they all casting?

Walshy would be great, but I'd be fkn stoked with Ghost, Shock, Saucey and U4ix. Valen pls go. 

• Downvote (-1) 1