Sign in to follow this  
Aphex Twin

Halo 3 v9 settings

If i have to play citadel ts while getting shot at by sentinal beams im cutting off my fingers

• Upvote (+1) 5

How about Anonymous maps? Unidentified maps? Foreign Maps? Unfamiliar Maps? Strange Maps!? 

You are splitting hairs here, it all means the same thing as being Random /  I have never heard of them 

They don't really though; it's all about connotation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If i have to play citadel ts while getting shot at by sentinal beams im cutting off my fingers

Citadel Ricochet LEGGO.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Adapt  :lxthul:

@@careh  Me saying "Random" was not meant to be negative, I have never personally heard of them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd love if they just threw every gametype past and present into the playlist.

How about Anonymous maps? Unidentified maps? Foreign Maps? Unfamiliar Maps? Strange Maps!?

You are splitting hairs here, it all means the same thing as being Random /  I have never heard of them 

Well all those words don't mean the same thing actually, but I'm not gonna school you any further and let this get even more off topic.

With that said, Epilogue ball for v9.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well all those words don't mean the same thing actually, but I'm not gonna school you any further and let this get even more off topic.

With that said, Epilogue ball for v9.

Thanks for sparing me WaiHo!  :kappa:

Keep everything the same for v9  :wub: .. and also sentinel beams for v9, it would bring a whole new meta game

• Upvote (+1) 2

On the topic of settings, how do you set drop spawns in H3 to be consistent without having a coordinate system to ensure all of the weapons drop from exactly the same height? And what kind of height do they need to drop from? I know it's 0.8 units in Reach & H4 but with no way to measure that in H3 I'm not sure what objects to use as appropriate measuring sticks.

Forsty, you're my favorite.  :kappa:

OT: I would like to try out Competitive Citadel, where may I find this masterpiece? :ninja:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weapons that you are rewarded for maintaining good aim for the duration of the kill are called automatics and a lot of people hate them =P

The lightning gun in quake. The end.

• Upvote (+1) 1

blame killa kc for the horrible weapon layout. Dammy was the best map in Reach next to Battle Creek and Sanc.

To be honest I was one of the few people who liked playing that gametype. different kind of skill set than what people were used to

What's with everyone's hate on Citadel?

I can't see the map brought up without Saucey attacking it.

I made 1 post talking about Citadel.  Also plenty of people besides myself have expressed their distaste for the map.

However I appreciate your attempt to single me out, your dedication is admirable. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I made 1 post talking about Citadel.  Also plenty of people besides myself have expressed their distaste for the map.

However I appreciate your attempt to single me out, your dedication is admirable. 

It's the bold red name that gets me.

There have also been posts in other threads.

It's a terrible map? I would rather play Iso than Citadel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"It's bad" is not an acceptable answer. Elaborate.

Why should I have to go in depth of why I think its a bad map?

Its not like it actually matters.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Why should I have to go in depth of why I think its a bad map?

Its not like it actually matters.

It does matter. I personally enjoy the map, and would like an explanation as to why other don't like it.

Its funny how a thread about hypothetical changes in the settings of a 6 year old game has created a back and forth similar to that of the v5 thread. Sure its fun to think about, but the bottom line is that these settings aren't being changed. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it really doesn't matter! Here is some perspective: There is no MLG Halo. The playlist isn't changing. There is one H3 event planned that is already on short notice...Why are people going as far as to constantly question opinions just because they don't match up with their own? It really is ludicrous. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Its funny how a thread about hypothetical changes in the settings of a 6 year old game has created a back and forth similar to that of the v5 thread. Sure its fun to think about, but the bottom line is that these settings aren't being changed. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it really doesn't matter! Here is some perspective: There is no MLG Halo. The playlist isn't changing. There is one H3 event planned that is already on short notice...Why are people going as far as to constantly question opinions just because they don't match up with their own? It really is ludicrous. 

Everyone read this.

This thread is essentially a fantasy thread, we are not getting a playlist update to MLG. #LegacyTech remember.

I dunno why this thread is still open tbh.. I guess it brings some sort of discussion to pass the time...

To be honest I was one of the few people who liked playing that gametype. different kind of skill set than what people were used to

I enjoyed it, it brought back a lot of strategy to Halo instead of the same ol "4 dead...PUSH" strat which had plagued the game since Halo 3, but the weapon layout was completely terrible and killed the potential of the map in Reach.

You are splitting hairs here, it all means the same thing as being Random.

p5k1g.jpg

Thread win! may as well lock

• Upvote (+1) 1