Sign in to follow this  
MetaNigh7

War Thunder-Free PC Aircombat[Tank/Navy coming soon]

Does anyone else play this game?

I just got into it and I'm loving it.

The graphics are AMAZING!!!

If you have it and play, add me on steam(MetaNigh7)

Was watching videos of the squadron play.  Looks badass.  Looks like Aces High 2 but with good graphics.  Wonder how realistic the physics are.  Wish I could play this.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not a big fan of flight simulators. Only one I like is rogue squadron really. But this game is gonna be an F2P on the PS4 so I'm actually looking forwRd to trying it out. Cause it looks decent and it's free.

Was watching videos of the squadron play.  Looks badass.  Looks like Aces High 2 but with good graphics.  Wonder how realistic the physics are.  Wish I could play this.

Why can't you? It runs pretty good on older rigs.

Not a big fan of flight simulators. Only one I like is rogue squadron really. But this game is gonna be an F2P on the PS4 so I'm actually looking forwRd to trying it out. Cause it looks decent and it's free.

Should get it on PC

Why can't you? It runs pretty good on older rigs.

Should get it on PC

Laptop is fucked and I prefer console over PC 9 times out of 10 unless were talking about CS and RTS games. Anyways it's a flight simulator and to me that's not a PC must, I'd actually much rather use analog sticks than a mouse to play a game like this.

Laptop is fucked and I prefer console over PC 9 times out of 10 unless were talking about CS and RTS games. Anyways it's a flight simulator and to me that's not a PC must, I'd actually much rather use analog sticks than a mouse to play a game like this.

HOTAS!!!!!!

Only have a laptop right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

HOTAS?

Hands on throttle and stick.

I don't think that thurstmaster setup is *really* a hotas setup. Usually the throttle is a separate unit from the stick.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1