Sign in to follow this  
Proven

The Last of Us Thread

My friend showed me this, game looks like fun, I will more than likely end up getting it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

PN3c5JS.jpg

I just saw this...

Could this be the next.....uhmm...idk some awesome game title...

• Upvote (+1) 1

PN3c5JS.jpg

I just saw this...

Could this be the next.....uhmm...idk some awesome game title...

95 on metacritic. This will easily be 1 or 2 on best ps3 games ever. Good way for this gen to go out. By the way, where did you get that picture?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The game looks good, the ratings look superb, I would totally check it out if I had a PS3.

Time to watch gameplay...

I need to find someone I know with a PS3, I do this with every Naughty Dog game it seems.

This looks so amazing.

The entire reason I purchased a PS3 at the beginning of 2012. Very excited to play this. 

I have this pre ordered and i can't wait to play it :D

Also, why does the girl (Ellie) look so much like Ellen Page? Anyone know if that was on purpose or...?

and another reason ps4 is taking the fight to microsoft, and absolutely raping them. 

The hype.

DO NOT watch this if you want a spoiler free intro/game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Game looks amazing. I think a few of us are playing through this in a marathon session this weekend.

Gamefly just sent me this. Red bull and this all weekend. "You either hang on to your morals and die or so whatever it takes to survive". My emotions.

Gamefly just sent me this. Red bull and this all weekend. "You either hang on to your morals and die or so whatever it takes to survive". My emotions.

I'm jelly right now. Gotta wait while a lot of people get early access.

Was able to get a copy a day early.

It has been really good so far. The music is great and so are the conversations, but the action sequences can get a little rough when the stealth action falls apart. The gun play is good, but it isn't great. Not to say it is bad in anyway, but from the reviews I had really high expectations and was slightly let down (probably my own fault). Really enjoying it though. 

Was able to get a copy a day early.

It has been really good so far. The music is great and so are the conversations, but the action sequences can get a little rough when the stealth action falls apart. The gun play is good, but it isn't great. Not to say it is bad in anyway, but from the reviews I had really high expectations and was slightly let down (probably my own fault). Really enjoying it though. 

Where from?

Where from?

A friend who works as a manager at a Target in my hometown. He is able to sneak away some copies early from time to time and thankfully he was able to get 3 copies of this out of there. 

Picked it up today. MY...GOD, it's incredible. If it keeps up at this pace, it deserves all of those 10 out of 10's. IGN also gave it a 10.

Crap i remember seeing the trailer for this game agesss ago, I thought it was going to be amazing! I think it was Spike's VGA's. I might have to check this out now!!!