Sign in to follow this  
RippinHeads

The first game that you just couldn't put down?

Age of Empires II

Awesome game. Still play AoE a lot. Age of Empires Online is free and is a really nice game.

The only game i've ever played so much that I was thought I was addicted to was RuneScape back in the day.
I remember I couldn't get enough of watching my brothers play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
NFL Blitz 2000 is a hell of a game as well.
San fransisco rush, smash bros etc. the list goes on and on

Lemmings on the Sega Megadrive.  Used to play it everyday after school.  Then probably Halo CE.  Played a lot of Runescape back then as well.

Battle Toads.  Use to play that ish all night with my bro.  Apparently is one of the hardest games ever.

Halo 2 also caused a lot of missed classes and all nighters in the dorms.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Battle Toads.  Use to play that ish all night with my bro.  Apparently is one of the hardest games ever.

Halo 2 also caused a lot of missed classes and all nighters in the dorms.

3pjj4h.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

3pjj4h.jpg

True story.  Bro and I would beat the hell out of each other in game when we got mad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For me it was Pokemon Yellow on my old Gameboy, then FIFA 06 (as that was what came with my Xbox Classic), and then finally Halo 2.

Tanarus

Mutant League Football

Goldeneye

Legend of Dragoon

Super Smash Bros.

Halo 2/3

Toss up between those..

first game ever played: Sonic Adventure Battle 2

2nd: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

3rd: The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask

all of them I was addicted to for years. I first played Sonic when I was 3, believe it or not. Then when I was 9 or 10 I played halo 3 with my dad, but could never play on my own. Then when I turned 14 and could play halo on my own. Now im 15 and playing halo 4.

The first games I remember playing were the Harry Potter games for PC. My uncle always bought them for us back when they were released along with the movies. You're probably thinking, "Pfff, those games are lame," but I would rate The Chamber of Secrets" as one of the top three single player games ever. And then I started playing Halo 2. Every weekend at my friend's house we would begin the task of defeating "The Outskirts" on Legendary difficulty. Unfortunately (or maybe it was for the best), I never got hooked as my parents disapproved of console games and electronic games in general, saying they would "fry my brain." The first game I played consistently was The Hobbit: Prelude to The Lord of the Rings for PC. I played it til I was sick. Literally, I played until I had a fever and was throwing up. After that it was Mario Kart (a solid game), and now I don't really play games much anymore, primarily because my shared internet connection is awful, partially because I'm either too good or too bad at any game I play. Halo is an exception (it's perfect for me), but I don't have Xbox Live at the moment. So forums and YouTube it is for me. If anyone read through this entire post, I'd be surprised. Anyway, peace :D *goes off and plays violent FPS*