Sign in to follow this  
RippinHeads

The first game that you just couldn't put down?

Now we are all here for Halo mainly; but i can guarantee that not everyone started gaming with Halo.

So what was the first game that you just couldn't put down; the game that you played so much you could pretty much play it blind folded?

For me personally it had to be one of two things:

- Pokémon Yellow

- Crash Bandicoot.

Even today i get chills from the Pokémon battle music which over time watch etched into my brain.

So go on; what was your first gaming addiction? 

Pokemon Yellow

Banjo Kazooie

Final Fantasy 7/10

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw (and earlier games in the series)

(:

Then Halo 2 in 5th grade and many games after that but those were the main firsts.

pokemon, runescape, counterstrike, tony hawk series.

Crash Team Racing.

I'd take brakes from playing Rayman and Spyro. Hell even Crash Bandicoot Warped. But CTR took over my life for a while when I was a kid.

Then it was THPS3 When I got an xbox.

pokemon, runescape, counterstrike, tony hawk series.

OoT, sm64, super mario bros deluxe 

starfox 64

Pokemon: Ruby

Pokemon: Yellow

Pokemon: Diamond

Pokemon: White

Pokemon: Black 2

Mario Craft 64

Army Men: Sarge's Hero

Halo 3

CoD: WaW

Halo 4

CoD: Mw2

Tony Hawk's Under Ground

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

Pokemon Blue

Super Smash Brothers.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Link's Awakening

And of course Halo... All of them.

The first game that really had me in it's grip was Socom back in 2003-2005, I played that game wayyyy too much. But, it was the most amazing game I ever played, even to this day. 

Mario Party, and Animal crossing when I was a youngster. :heckfu:

The first game that really had me in it's grip was Socom back in 2003-2005, I played that game wayyyy too much. But, it was the most amazing game I ever played, even to this day. 

Man finally, I meet someone who played Halo and Socom and liked them both!!! I started late in socom. I played Combined assault from like 06-08. Such a fun game when playing with a bunch of good teammates. Really hard game to get good at too.

So the first game that I couldn't put down, mostly due to me being about 6 years old, was Super Mario World.

Halo 2 multiplayer.

It was the first day I got high speed internet too, played 50+ games.

spyro the dragon 

spyro the dragon 

Oh my god, I remember playing this on, i think, PS2.

I was addicted for about a week and wouldn't stop playing!

Man finally, I meet someone who played Halo and Socom and liked them both!!! I started late in socom. I played Combined assault from like 06-08. Such a fun game when playing with a bunch of good teammates. Really hard game to get good at too.

So the first game that I couldn't put down, mostly due to me being about 6 years old, was Super Mario World.

Yeah Socom 1 and 2 were the best easily. S3 and CA were good, but only if you had fun people to play with. Socom Confrontation was terrible and Socom 4 I only played for a week. I used to play GB on S2 all the time. 

Yeah Socom 1 and 2 were the best easily. S3 and CA were good, but only if you had fun people to play with. Socom Confrontation was terrible and Socom 4 I only played for a week. I used to play GB on S2 all the time. 

Have you ever heard of the FOCKER clan? I used to play with those guys in CA. Yeah I played Confrontation once, (which by the way Kevin Franklin was the multiplayer designer for lol) and didn't like it. 

Sims when they first came out, also roller coaster tycoon.. :apk:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you ever heard of the FOCKER clan? I used to play with those guys in CA. Yeah I played Confrontation once, (which by the way Kevin Franklin was the multiplayer designer for lol) and didn't like it. 

Nope, never heard of them. Yeah I agree, he did a terrible job.