Sign in to follow this  
Savagearbiter

Confession

I'm that really annoying bastard 7shotting you with the carbine as I soar with my idiotic jetpack.

Well, at least you don't use sticky grenades in your loadouts.

Please tell me you don't do that.

Well, at least you don't use sticky grenades in your loadouts.

Please tell me you don't do that.

No, even I won't stoop that low. Well, I do have one for BTB with em. Does that count? I never use that anymore. Once I got my 50 I pretty much left big team alone.

No, even I won't stoop that low. Well, I do have one for BTB with em. Does that count? I never use that anymore. Once I got my 50 I pretty much left big team alone.

H4 50  :kappa:

I've tried making new accounts and de-ranking, but haven't gotten a 50.  :(

I'm a 47 Brig Gen. :goldenboy:

a 47 is still respectable, I know a lot of 46-49s that can dump on some 50s. Really depends what the 50 is in imo. Dubs<TS<MLG

a 47 is still respectable, I know a lot of 46-49s that can dump on some 50s. Really depends what the 50 is in imo. Dubs<TS<MLG

I think 43 is the highest I've ever gotten in MLG, 47 in TS.  After awhile I'd have to win 10+ games to go up a rank and even if I'd won 7/8 if I'd lost one I'd still go down.  I still think that system was FUBAR.

ok guys, spit it out! Who was in KSI? No one is going to get hurt. 

Oh the recruitment attempts, lol. They don't give up easily.

I love Reach. 

Even default was fun.

I'm going to have to side with this one... Armor lock was iffy but I still enjoyed it.

ok guys, spit it out! Who was in KSI? No one is going to get hurt.

Well I was never in KSI, but I did join a clan called Dead Heads Pro in 08' even though no one in it was pro.

I'm going to have to side with this one... Armor lock was iffy but I still enjoyed it.

Even though it is still casual. I think a 25% decreased jetpack, 110% jump, And no ability to recharge shields while in armor lock would have been much better.

Was feeling a bit nastalgic, so I signed into Bungie.  Sitting at 11,769 total games played on Halo 3.  Spent a lot of time in the Halo Universe.

I have played more games of Halo 4 than Halo 3. :(

But in my defense, Halo 3 came out my at the beginning of my freshman year of college and I really only played the game during the summer and winter breaks. I have like 4x more games played in H2 than either H4 or H3...but I'm still ashamed regardless lol.

Edit: I guess now I can get my H3 games played up. Time to hop on that H3 Hype Train!

I have played more games of Halo 4 than Halo 3. :(

But in my defense, Halo 3 came out my at the beginning of my freshman year of college and I really only played the game during the summer and winter breaks. I have like 4x more games played in H2 than either H4 or H3...but I'm still ashamed regardless lol.

Edit: I guess now I can get my H3 games played up. Time to hop on that H3 Hype Train!

BANNED! lol but yes you need to get your games up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its okay, I had 8 Halo Tracker 50s In reach  :maven:

I had a HT 50 in the only one that mattered*, Anniversary Classic!

*the only one it was possible to excel in without a team of 4

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still have faith in the Halo franchise because I don't want to see a game I loved so much during my earlier years be disgraced so badly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My wiring had to get replaced at my house bc it was so bad. Like time warner legitimately came and replaced wires. but before that i would lag out of a match at start in h3 for the first few months i played it. I won the first match i played got to recruit and then i lagged out more often than not and i was stuck at exp 0 for months bc i had more "quits" bc i lagged out than matches won. This made me forever rank locked in team slayer. I won 21 matches in a row of team slayer without ranking up. I was the most skilled recruit on his first account you ever would have faced.

Ahhhh...

I remember you now...

Confession... I miss reach, forge world, and sand trap