Sign in to follow this  
RippinHeads

RippinHeads has Registered

Well Hello there my fellow gamer's geeks and nerds.

As you can see by my use of the comic sans text i am in a very relaxed person.

I play a few games here and there, i had a few tops spots on certain leader-boards too in the past :)

But now i'm a very relaxed terrible Halo player who occasionally uploads videos to Youtube!

I have no more to say for now other than i'm glad to see the Go-Beyond website up and running!

Ahhh yes the famous RippinHeads, I remember making you rage quit out of Halo 3 many times <3

No ....

This Rippinheads isn't fake.....he is just a different person lulz

Considering I'm a close, personal friend of Tom... I can tell you for a fact that this is not him, especially since he hasn't touched Halo since the first week of Reach. I'm not at liberty to discuss anything beyond that on a public forum.

But the person who was leading the HaloCharts leaderboards in Halo 3 is not this person.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Welcome to the site!
You sound like a cool, chill dude!

Hope to see you active!

-Alias

Considering I'm a close, personal friend of Tom... I can tell you for a fact that this is not him, especially since he hasn't touched Halo since the first week of Reach. I'm not at liberty to discuss anything beyond that on a public forum.

But the person who was leading the HaloCharts leaderboards in Halo 3 is not this person.

Looks like you're not as close as you think; speak to tom and ask about me. Hey even youtube it

This Rippinheads isn't fake.....he is just a different person lulz

Nice to see you here buddy, I've explained this 100000 times but people wont listen.

Rippin, Let me add you then you can just delete me to verify you are real. Saying no to a simple add and delete would ultimately reveal how fake you are..

Cheers,