Sign in to follow this  
Brutality

Operation: Repopulate Team Throwdown

Now before I start, you may be thinking that Halo 4 is dead and you all probably would rather be playing Halo 3. I get that. That's besides the point. So on Monday, Team Throwdown will be updated to Ghost's v5 settings. The settings have been largely controversial but I think we should put our feelings on that aside and just play the hell out of the playlist one last time. If you didn't know, Ghost has stepped down from making settings for Halo 4 and I truly believe we owe it to him to play Team Throwdown at least one more time for one more day. He has put in countless hours of work over the last year to bring us the best settings possible and basically keep a dying game alive. Without Ghost, there probably wouldn't even be an AGL 10k event to have Halo 3 at...

With that said, I would love to see as many people as possible playing Team Throwdown on Monday. Lets send Ghost out with a bang! Who's with me?

:ghost: 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'll be checking out v5 for sure.

I'll probably end up playing Reach 2v2 customs and H4 Doubles most of all because 2v2 is my preference right now, but A few of the v5 gametypes have my curiosity so I do want to try them out.

I might try out v5, but Halo 3 is superior. It has descope, no flinch, no armor abilities, no sprint, and 300 more players than Team Throwdown.

I love Ghost and everything he's done, but i'm just sick of playing Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This will conflict with my plans to repopulate Halo 3 MLG...........

Its just one day though. Even if you only play a few games. I just don't want Ghost's hard work on v5 to go unnoticed.

He has supported the hell out of us, i mean the guy did all of it out of the goodness of his heart and the love of the community, i will definitely check out v5 settings and send Gh057ayame out with a bang, he does deserve it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I might be able to rip myself away from the Ricochet Contest for a few games of Throwdown. <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why not? I can put a few hours into Halo 4 on Monday considering Ghost spent way over 100 hrs of work to get to this point.

For  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm gonna play because after his hard work I think people should play. After I have played Monday though I'm pretty sure halo 3 and me are getting back together after a 5 year break up.

The V5 settings are far better then v4's. Ghost did good work in all the changes in my opinion. I'll get on and play monday for sure. I don't know how much it's going to do, Everyone seems really hyped for H3, But i'll be on to show some support. At least for 1 day anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tbh you and coachmayne are pathetic

I supported this game for so long. Rofl. Coachmayne never did. This game is more dead than H3.

i'll check it out...for the netcode and shot registration. Salute to Ghost for the hard work, you tried your best with what you were given.