Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Gandhi's Thoughts: Farewell to Ghost/Halo 4 in 13th Place

Honestly, in my opinion a lot of pros/semi should get into a skype call or something. While streaming, and talk about what you'd like to see in H5 and what you'd want. That way it gives the viewers something to watch. And we have a way to pipe in our own opinion about it as well. Once all is said and done. Show the video to someone in 343i. You can even ask questions for the chat as well. Get some feedback that way. I don't know, just my personal opinion. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't think Halo 4 or Halo 3 is the answer.  Pros and personalities should put pressure on 343 to simply make a better Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't think Halo 4 or Halo 3 is the answer.  Pros and personalities should put pressure on 343 to simply make a better Halo game.

Playing an older Halo game will let 343 know what kind of Halo game they need to make.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The nostalgia is REAL. Ghost should totally join Gandhi's Carbon roster for H3 AGL 10, that would be unfriggenbelievable! 

He is so right about clans needing to come back for Halo and FPS MP games in general, clans are to shooters as guilds are to MMORPG games. SOOOO many people love to be in clans and clan wars would be so epic, people want to play together and in a organized fashion you just have to give them the tools and incentive to do so.

Gandhi is now my favorite person to listen to when it comes to gaming-related shows, he is so hilarious to listen to:

"Did you hear about the catfish chick who though she was dating LiL Bow Wow....and it turned out to be a chick who looked just like LiL Bow Wow....hysterical."

"How Ghost managed to pull of the blazer with the back-ward hat look for so long is unbelievable"

LMAO  :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 2

The nostalgia is REAL. Ghost should totally join Gandhi's Carbon roster for H3 AGL 10, that would be unfriggenbelievable! 

Wait a minute... Gandhi's going to AGL10k if they have a H3 tourney?

No, Gandhi said on his Thoughts that regardless of the game, he's getting paid to cast a 2v2 Halo 4/Blops 2 event at the same time as Indy. 

He said in a recent tweet that he would consider bringing back Carbon for fun if H3 events continue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He said in a recent tweet that he would consider bringing back Carbon for fun if H3 events continue.

Imagine a nostalgia event with H2 and all the old big Halo teams? Someone would have to fly Ogre 1 back from Australia and find Karma, but god would that be incredible.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

343 has loads of feedback and info. If they screw up Halo 5 we know they don't care.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Imagine a nostalgia event with H2 and all the old big Halo teams? Someone would have to fly Ogre 1 back from Australia and find Karma, but god would that be incredible.

Halo 2 remake is still a possibility, just update the graphics and release it on XBLA like the Perfect Dark remake if 343/MS is really against people playing a older Halo game online because it would "split the population". I think that is ridiculous personally, let people play the Halo they want on XBL. Not everyone is going to like every game in a series and if you deny them their favorite game you are losing fans and causing a "divide" in the community between classic and new as we have seen with halo MP lately. At least with CS if you hate CS:S you can still play CS 1.6 online.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 has loads of feedback and info. If they screw up Halo 5 we know they don't get it.

Fixed.

They do care, their community interaction is better than Bungie's ever was, I'm just not sure that they completely understand Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

No, Gandhi said on his Thoughts that regardless of the game, he's getting paid to cast a 2v2 Halo 4/Blops 2 event at the same time as Indy. 

Completely forgot about that, and I had just finished watching the new thoughts video. Thanks for clarifying, my memory is horrible.

Playing an older Halo game will let 343 know what kind of Halo game they need to make.

Not Halo 3 though.  That game was such a letdown compared to its predecessors.  

Not Halo 3 though.  That game was such a letdown compared to its predecessors.  

Better than every other Halo game in terms of viewers, team attendance, sponsors, events and prize money.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Better than every other Halo game in terms of viewers, team attendance, sponsors, events and prize money.

Exactly

Exactly

You may be right with the sponsorships - but as far as the other 3, im pretty sure H2 was Halo's peak.

You may be right with the sponsorships - but as far as the other 3, im pretty sure H2 was Halo's peak.

In terms of what?

I swear to God if people start with the "Halo 3 was most popular therefore most competitive" argument I WILL go into the THC archives and grab Lemons old posts. Here, let me give you a nice analogy:

"Justin Bieber is the most popular artist of our time so he must have the most musical talent"

See the issues? And not to even mention the plethora of mechanical issues H3 had.

I'm all for going back to H3 but let's not sit here and act like it was a competitive god send.

I swear to God if people start with the "Halo 3 was most popular therefore most competitive" argument I WILL go into the THC archives and grab Lemons old posts. Here, let me give you a nice analogy:

"Justin Bieber is the most popular artist of our time so he must have the most musical talent"

See the issues? And not to even mention the plethora of mechanical issues H3 had.

I'm all for going back to H3 but let's not sit here and act like it was a competitive god send.

Please look for that post, PLEASE.

It was the most fun to play and watch.... end of