Mechonis

Thank You Ghostayame

^No point in testing H4 game types if no ones playing. There's more people on this site than in that playlist.

It's also the fact that Halo 4s game types are so bad that Richochet seems competitive compared to everything else. Dropping the flag seems like something so awesome but people forget it used to be ordinary.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel horrible for him. He put thousands of hours in to get us to this point. Remember when there was the Settings Factory show on MLG still? Yeah.

He hasn't gotten FUCK ALL recognition from 343. Pisses me off that 10/10 (no homo) guys like him always end up in the shit. I hope he sticks around, he is a Halo god.

Good guy Ghost

But dont feel bad we had some fun times and they came to an end. How could this come to a storybook ending? Hes in school right now hes not going to work for them at the moment.

All the best to you Ghost!! I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Halo 4 just didn't have the competitive settings we needed :\

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some games just suck so bad that even after patches and title updates and using the custom options it's still bad :/

Really appreciate the effort Ghost. Hope you stay around or even get back to playing. I enjoyed watching you play Halo 3 bro.

We killed Ghostayame :(

Lets hope 343i can hire you for all the hard work/time you put into Halo 4 and Halo in general.........Good luck

Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

I am glad that he stuck around as long as he did, he is a good guy for trying especially with all the handicaps thrown his way due to Halo 4, and 343. I hope Ghost sticks around, though I would not bother with trying to implement anything else into Halo 4 Matchmaking, not when you can play superior settings in Custom Games or previous Halo titles.

Good guy Ghost

But dont feel bad we had some fun times and they came to an end. How could this come to a storybook ending? Hes in school right now hes not going to work for them at the moment.

I'm torn between feeling guilty and being justified. Halo 4 is not the best of games and we are justified switching back to Halo 3 for our sanity's sake.... but it does feel like we've thrown him under the bus a bit. 

Guilty conscious of peace.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This was the hardest year for Halo fans, and he always kept the faith. Always.

I salute you, Ghost. Join with the Halo gods in Valhalla.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm torn between feeling guilty and being justified. Halo 4 is not the best of games and we are justified switching back to Halo 3 for our sanity's sake.... but it does feel like we've thrown him under the bus a bit.

Guilty conscious of peace.

Almost nobody wanted Ricochet in v5, that put people over the brink. I think its good that the community finally took some action and revolted. It shows how much we are against what Halo 4 is composed of

• Upvote (+1) 2