Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

No Halo 3 Playlist Update

tbh, I had a suspicion that if 343i tried to "spruce up" the playlists in Halo 3, they'd end up with Fiesta Slayer replacing Social, Ranked playlists being removed and CTF being glitched so that grabbing the flag makes you unable to drop it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So... wtf is "legacy tech" ?...

Legacy is code for "so old we no longer have the administration manual ..."

No joke...

Risk management ... if changing something in an already stable system has any associated risk of breaking said system and if your plans do not include relearning and supporting said system then don't touch the dial...

Well that's my interpretation anyway...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree with you. Not all change is bad. But wouldn't it ease some of the strife and headache if players would just learn how to use it. Plus, it's not like AR starts don't have BRs somewhere on the map. Yes, having a BR 24/7 would be nice, but imo it's lazy to complain about something that could easily be solved by simple finding a BR spawn on the map.

Guardian has 1 BR and 1 carbine.

The Pit has 4 BRs.

Narrows has 4 BRs.

Isolation has 4 BRs.

High Ground has 3 BRs and a Carbine.

All of those have 30 second respawn times after pickup, for 8 people. Now imagine playing good kids that know how to spawn trap. Have fun.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The Pit has 4 BRs.

Narrows has 4 BRs.

Isolation has 4 BRs.

All of those have 30 second respawn times after pickup, for 8 people. Now imagine playing good kids that know how to spawn trap. Have fun.

We are talking halo 3 here. I feel sorry for you if this constantly happens to you. Such terrible luck to consistently draw good kids who know how to spawn trap.

• Downvote (-1) 5

The Pit has 4 BRs.

Narrows has 4 BRs.

Isolation has 4 BRs.

Pit, Narrows, and Isolation all have at least 6 BRs.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, is this an argument about whether or not we should spawn with a utility weapon? Haven't we moved past the Stone Age yet?

No I'm not arguing about whether we should or not. I know we should. I was arguing about how many BRs were on said maps.

Whoops, I remembered 2 more on Iso and Pit, but where are 5 and 6 on Narrows? Aren't they only in the base?

Im fine with them not adding or removing anything .

But if they could they should have brought back double xp weekends with playlist like ( objective / RBTB/Living Dead Ranked and social)  But as we have seen the game is going fine with just the norm

Whoops, I remembered 2 more on Iso and Pit, but where are 5 and 6 on Narrows? Aren't they only in the base?

2 in each base and 2 top mid = 6.

The playlists are fine anyway, they didn't really needed to be changed around.

What about if Double XP Weekend gets added :D

that's a playlist change.