Sign in to follow this  
Envyus Evades

Halo 3 Twitch List

This is a good idea, although I'm sure Twitch will make a change once they know the population resurges on Halo 3. I will probably be streaming it if we can get a few good customs lobbies together where the connection isn't 5 people overseas and 2 in NA.

The Beyond channel has also been streaming H3 a lot.

I tweeted them and asked if this was possible. No response. 

I'll be honest I don't think they are in complete control of their systems anymore lol, something new is wrong everyday.

I'll be honest I don't think they are in complete control of their systems anymore lol, something new is wrong everyday.

Beyond isnt?

I tweeted them and asked if this was possible. No response. 

Sometimes the tweets are automated on Beyond, so it doesn't mean we are ignoring you we just haven't read through them yet.

Just tweeted back, if you have questions on twitter just @ me for a quicker response.

Sometimes the tweets are automated on Beyond, so it doesn't mean we are ignoring you we just haven't read through them yet.

Just tweeted back, if you have questions on twitter just @ me for a quicker response.

oh i wasnt complaining or anything lol i was just saying i had tweeted about it :P Thanks for the response though. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't beyond under halo streaming show only streamers streaming halo 4? I used to use beyond to see who was streaming halo and it saved time compared to going to twitch and then searching for halo 4 then streamers. Since a lot of pros are now streaming under Halo 3 on twitch and not Halo 4 I've been unable to find streams I want to see using beyond's site. I just think under halo streams it shouldn't just be h4. I imagine on the cod side it is prob just blops2 streams then as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't beyond under halo streaming show only streamers streaming halo 4? I used to use beyond to see who was streaming halo and it saved time compared to going to twitch and then searching for halo 4 then streamers. Since a lot of pros are now streaming under Halo 3 on twitch and not Halo 4 I've been unable to find streams I want to see using beyond's site. I just think under halo streams it shouldn't just be h4. I imagine on the cod side it is prob just blops2 streams then as well.

We're working on showing other Halo games on the homepage, not just Halo 4 :)