Sign in to follow this  
Snerv

TO 343i: What we WANT and NEED

And luckily their mistake produced one of the best FPS games EVER made. Just because the dev didn't agree with something doesn't mean it's not good.

Just stating facts.

Sadly, we will never see a weapon like that ever again in Halo.

It would be possible, IF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY TOOK A SECOND TO LOOK AT MY SETTINGS.

Just stating facts.

And luckily their mistake produced one of the best FPS games EVER made. Just because the dev didn't agree with something doesn't mean it's not good.

That is also, a fact.

Just stating facts.

Sadly, we will never see a weapon like that ever again in Halo.

It would be possible, IF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY TOOK A SECOND TO LOOK AT MY SETTINGS.

We've seen your list countless times before, you're not the first one to do this, and sadly you won't be the last,

I'm sure 343 have seen these things on your list before. 

That is also, a fact.

Ill make it easy for you. Weapons and Damage. You will get your CE Pistol with this and any other gun you wish to fine tune. That only, if you know how to.

Movement:

• Sprint: Enabled/Disabled (Debatable whether if they should just completely remove it)
  • Sprint Speed: 0% - 500%/Unchanged (Different then than Player Speed, to make only Sprint Speed adjustable)
  • Stutter While Sprinting, While Getting Shot: Enabled/Disabled (Not sure what to call it)
  • Crouching: Enabled/Disabled
  •  
  •  
  •  

Weapons and Damage:

• Descope: Enabled/Disabled
  • Flinch: Enabled/Disabled
  • Lowered Weapons: Enabled/Disabled
  • Hit Scan: Enabled/Disabled
  • Rapid Fire: 1 – 500%/Default (Guns shoot faster or slower this is just for fun, why not? J)
  • Pummel: Enabled/Disabled
  • Pummel Speed: 1 – 10 Seconds/Unchanged
  • Bloom: Enabled/Disabled
  • Bloom %: 0 – 100%/Unchanged
  • Recoil: Enabled/Disabled
  • Recoil %: 0 – 100%/Unchanged
  • Drop Weapon: Enabled/Disabled (a certain button formula, maybe Back + Y)
  • Aim Assist: Disabled/Enabled
  • Aim Assist %: 0 – 100%/Unchanged
  • Scoping: Enabled/Disabled
  • Throw Grenade: Enabled/Disabled
  •  
  •  
  •  

Other:

• Anything that has a Time or Percentage should be able to be modified to a specific single decimal margin but limited to a certain number. (ex. 69.9 Seconds or 117.7%) (If possible, testing gametypes would make things very precise)

We've seen your list countless times before, you're not the first one to do this, and sadly you won't be the last,

This.

This was made so we can come together as a community to come up with ideas together. Lists are suppose to be getting bigger. Iv'e had a couple things suggested already and they where added to their appropriate areas. I don't want to see you guys bitching and moaning about anything. If you have anything to suggest that will make things better in the next title that aren't already on any of the lists, then feel free to express yourself. If you don't, then refrain from posting.

We've seen this thread like 5 times in the past few months. Also, 343 have seen this all before, plus the fact that the main game is probably almost done already. I doubt they would have time to make big changes now that affect the whole sandbox.

Gets me thinking...

Wanna bet that Halo 5 is very similar to Halo 4?

What are the odds of them delivering a decent title, gameplay wise?

#Sprint, Aim Assist to the max, Random Spread

Gets me thinking...

At this point, we might as well wait for Halo6/HaloXboxTWO/CrappyHaloGameNumber4 before we can see if 343 "gets it".

Gets me thinking...

Only time will tell.

This was made so we can come together as a community to come up with ideas together. Lists are suppose to be getting bigger. Iv'e had a couple things suggested already and they where added to their appropriate areas. I don't want to see you guys bitching and moaning about anything. If you have anything to suggest that will make things better in the next title that aren't already on any of the lists, then feel free to express yourself. If you don't, then refrain from posting.

I don't think you get it.

We've see this exact thread multiple times already. This is nothing new. Everyone here, more or less, has the same mindset when it comes to what should and what shouldn't be in the next Halo title. 

We aren't bitching or moaning at the list, this topic has just been beaten to death countless times already and it's boring to see another one pop up. 

I don't think you get it.

We've see this exact thread multiple times already. This is nothing new. Everyone here, more or less, has the same mindset when it comes to what should and what shouldn't be in the next Halo title. 

We aren't bitching or moaning at the list, this topic has just been beaten to death countless times already and it's boring to see another one pop up. 

Then don't post.

• Downvote (-1) 2

You need to tweet this thread out to the employees at 343i and post this on the Waypoint forums.

Quinn DelHoyo has viewed this. via Twitter response.

I think the size would be to big for the Waypoint Forums but ill try :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quinn DelHoyo has viewed this. via Twitter response.

I think the size would be to big for the Waypoint Forums but ill try :)

It's the only way to ensure that the people who actually matter know what's up.

I managed to post it on Waypoint, haven't gotten a response from anyone yet.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst228289_TO-343i--What-we-WANT-and-NEED.aspx

343 almost never posts on their own forums, even if a thread is around for ages or huge. More often than not it contains popular demands from us that would benefit the game no matter how you look at it.

It's like that one time I made this thread asking for more detailed responses and updates on their site. Despite the weeks it had been on the first page of Waypoint, the pages, and all the support it got (considering how people can be on it) no one from 343 addressed it.

But since then bs angel and Bravo have improved a lot the updates and people appreciated it a lot more. 

Anyways, the best idea would be to just forward the thread to key people and hope they read it.

About the list itself, I got a bit tired of reading when it broke down all the modes from previous Halos. But I read some of the options, and I like the new ones, and the movement control (sprint speed being different than base movement). 

Movement:

• Sprint: Enabled/Disabled
  • Sprint Speed: 0% - 500%/Unchanged (Different then than Player Speed, to make only Sprint Speed adjustable)
  • Stutter While Sprinting, While Getting Shot: Enabled/Disabled (Not sure what to call it)

If you wanted a name for the last one, just call it "Stopping Power" which has a Enabled/Disabled option.

As for Extraction, add:

• Extraction Points: 1–500 Points/No Points
  • Upvote (+1) 1

343 almost never posts on their own forums, even if a thread is around for ages or huge. More often than not it contains popular demands from us that would benefit the game no matter how you look at it.

It's like that one time I made this thread asking for more detailed responses and updates on their site. Despite the weeks it had been on the first page of Waypoint, the pages, and all the support it got (considering how people can be on it) no one from 343 addressed it.

But since then bs angel and Bravo have improved a lot the updates and people appreciated it a lot more. 

Anyways, the best idea would be to just forward the thread to key people and hope they read it.

About the list itself, I got a bit tired of reading when it broke down all the modes from previous Halos. But I read some of the options, and I like the new ones, and the movement control (sprint speed being different than base movement). 

If you wanted a name for the last one, just call it "Stopping Power" which has a Enabled/Disabled option.

As for Extraction, add:

• Extraction Points: 1–500 Points/No Points

Thank you kind sir, I will add those to the list.

Gets me thinking...

If I were 343 I would not only listening to the community, but make a Vidoc troll on Aprils Fools showing INFINITY, NO-DESCOPE, SPRINT AND MOAR...

and in the end, saying JK, APRIL FOOLS  :kappa: 

But we might see that without the april fools part..... :(