Sign in to follow this  
Snerv

TO 343i: What we WANT and NEED

Wait... so if I share the 'Spanish Community feedback towards Halo and 343' video (when finished) would be considered as spam? :(

If it's considered as spam its ok. I totally understand! Specially with the bold part.

Assuming it's in English, of course it wouldn't be spam. Just keep your ideas as original as possible and make it brief so everyone can respond easily.

343i knows what we want/need sir.

They only know the basics. This is branching out to many things we might come up with.

tl;dr

it would be nice if the staff here respected there own rules for once

on topic, allthough this is a good list telling them exactly what is needed isn't going to help anything, all we should be saying is how things should work which can be implemented in a number of different ways so let them decide how it should be done. more custom game options is a must though.

Of course this discussion is MONUMENTALLY important for Halo 5 or the next title, but we've discussed it so many times before.

AND i'm the perfect person to host such a topic. Myself and the community could add in more things into the suggestions. You can't tell me that someone organized it better then I have, once you have taken a look through the entire thread.

Again, if you have any ideas that I haven't thought of yet, i'll be happy to add your suggestions to its appropriate section.

• Downvote (-1) 1

it would be nice if the staff here respected there own rules for once

on topic, allthough this is a good list telling them exactly what is needed isn't going to help anything, all we should be saying is how things should work which can be implemented in a number of different ways so let them decide how it should be done. more custom game options is a must though.

Thank you for looking through, sorry if the post is long. If you have any suggestions ill add it to its section.

Once they give you faster killing primary weapons then the CoDizong of halo will be complete.

You said that you hope atleast one person from 343i will see this thread. But you overload with too much info. Separate clearly the goals you seek in very terse terms from the details that you used to derive those goals. Put the details in spoilers so that they naturally follow their corresponding goal but allow the reader to read just the goals if they want. Or risk their moving on....

Dominion is an extreme example of halo 4s unbalanced game play. The histeresis of fire power balance is the most acute of any game. Are you sure you want to say it is good as is?

Go make a website and actually do some real work.....

This....

Blogs are free and make excellent media that you control rather than get into debates with site admins.

It just works better.

Once they give you faster killing primary weapons then the CoDizong of halo will be complete.

You said that you hope atleast one person from 343i will see this thread. But you overload with too much info. Separate clearly the goals you seek in very terse terms from the details that you used to derive those goals. Put the details in spoilers so that they naturally follow their corresponding goal but allow the reader to read just the goals if they want. Or risk their moving on....

Dominion is an extreme example of halo 4s unbalanced game play. The histeresis of fire power balance is the most acute of any game. Are you sure you want to say it is good as is?

The faster killing of the primary weapons wasn't my idea. I disagree with it, I prob should remove it.

And Dominion has only been on Halo 4, so i'm not to sure what can be improved about it. If you have any ideas to improve Dominion, ill add them

This....

Blogs are free and make excellent media that you control rather than get into debates with site admins.

It just works better.

I would but, It just feels good to interact with the community. This thread gives you guys the opportunity to express what you want to see in the next title. Whatever I missed or didn't think of to be a good idea, I have you guys suggesting ideas also. 2 brains is better then 1. :)

I would but, It just feels good to interact with the community. This thread gives you guys the opportunity to express what you want to see in the next title. Whatever I missed or didn't think of to be a good idea, I have you guys suggesting ideas also. 2 brains is better then 1. :)

Well watch for a new blog I put together to focus on suggestions for forge for future halos. Then you will see what makes a professional looking open letter to 343...

So what your saying is H4 pre patch > H4 turbo 

The other thing we NEED is a fast killing primary weapon. 

So what your saying is H4 pre patch > H4 turbo 

Pretty sure he meant even after the Turbo update. Either way I disagree with his idea.

I like your few bullet points about what the dev could do in general. Very clear and concise and reasonable.

Unfortunately your thread was a big wall of text that I won't read because I don't really know you.

Anyway its cool to see a thread with such a simple and intuitive title, but maybe next time, you could not just dump your brain into the browser

:)

• Downvote (-1) 3

343 doesn't need a wall of text.

And all we need is no sprint.

- no sprint

- no randomness on precision weapons

- lack of customizable loadouts

- no armor abilities because its clear the devs have no idea to implement these in a way that works

- more custom game options

- fast sharp movement

- low aim assist

- tight radios for bullet magnetism to become active (seriously, the edge of your reticule activating it is ********, should be more 70% of its size)

- fast killing hard to use primary weapon

- more diverse well balanced sandbox that there isn't multiples of the same type of weapon

- sensitive physics on anything that isn't map geometry

- power ups on map

- weapons on map

- arena maps and, if the movement is done atrium based maps

- more verticallity

- extensive customizable options for custom games

- infinite scalable recolor-able forge objects

- less random drama in campaign and more kicking ass action

- halos textural theme (seriously, 343i completely overhauled it and now its random magically floating shiny smooth metallic crap)

- a story that is actually told through gameplay not "buy the books to know the story!!!"

- real developer support

- spectator

- working theater for every game mode and multiple people

- embrace the community not shove it to one side

- fire certain affinity

no wait, all we need is no sprint. nevermind.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Pretty sure he meant even after the Turbo update. Either way I disagree with his idea.

No I meant you disagreeing with faster kill times is the equivalent to saying 5sk BR > 3sk Pistol/4sk BR etc
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Horse is dead already, *sigh*

Good primary weapon with an ideal Kill Time(somewhere between h1 pistol and h2 BR), no Sprint and Good Maps. That's all folks.

To put some icing in the cake , de-scope back. Do you see the trend ? It's all things we had before...and therefore we go back again to 3-4 month old discussions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No I meant you disagreeing with faster kill times is the equivalent to saying 5sk BR > 3sk Pistol/4sk BR etc

You didn't read the quotes correctly. The kid wanted faster kill times after the Turbo update and I disagree with that. This isn't CoD

Horse is dead already, *sigh*

Good primary weapon with an ideal Kill Time(somewhere between h1 pistol and h2 BR), no Sprint and Good Maps. That's all folks.

To put some icing in the cake , de-scope back. Do you see the trend ? It's all things we had before...and therefore we go back again to 3-4 month old discussions.

The typical Halo kids aren't seeing the picture. A few little settings changes would make it return to the old days, but if you actually looked at the things I added in, it would make it even better with it being more accessible. I look it at from a bigger picture. The immense power of the Xbox One compared to 360 is astounding. We need to make sure 343 takes advantage of that.