Is it possible to setup XBC if my 360 is using a wireless adapter to connect to my router?

pretty sure it only works on a wired connection but check the xbc forums

No it works wirelessly, I've played H2 fine.

If you need help setting it up let me know.

I also managed to get H1 working and joined a game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have my router connected directly to both my computer and 360, and I'm in the CE System Link game search menu when I do the Find search. Either it doesn't find the console or the program freezes when the search hits 80%.

You could try restarting your computer and xbox.

You could try restarting your computer and xbox.

Already tried that, but tried it again. Completely turned off my firewall too just to make sure and got the same results.

Already tried that, but tried it again. Completely turned off my firewall too just to make sure and got the same results.

What computer/OS are you using?

Also you could try downloading the skinless version of XBC.

What computer/OS are you using?

Also you could try downloading the skinless version of XBC.

Windows 7 on an Asus, and I'm already using the skinless version. Maybe I should try the skinned version?

My xbox always had a problem connecting to my Computer so I have always been stuck with Reach Anniversary matchmaking  :(

What is your issue?

It's really weird. I talked with cT for like an hour trying to fix it and still doesn't work. Also when I host it has a FW ping

Basically I can't see any hosts or join any game.

So far I made my router static, opened the xbc ports manually, FW is off and probably some other random stuff. Still doesn't work

Windows 7 on an Asus, and I'm already using the skinless version. Maybe I should try the skinned version?

The only thing I can think of is a winpcap issue.

Make sure "use winpcap library" is enabled in settings.

Or your set up is incorrect. Also how many adapters are listed to test with when searching for your console? Try selecting all of them and search.

Go back to the XBC site after uninstalling XBC and download winpcap separately.

Install winpcap and proceed to install XBC - make sure to check winpcap is the driver used but uncheck to not install it.

If this doesn't work then I'm not sure.

It's really weird. I talked with cT for like an hour trying to fix it and still doesn't work. Also when I host it has a FW ping

Basically I can't see any hosts or join any game.

So far I made my router static, opened the xbc ports manually, FW is off and probably some other random stuff. Still doesn't work

What's your set up? Modem or router, wired/wireless and etc.

I'm down whenever. Just wanted to see if you could get on real quick to try and join. Want to know if it's working.

Well I'm free during the day always and I'll post tomorrow when I'm getting on.

What's your set up? Modem or router, wired/wireless and etc.

Modem.  Router is Windstream (Local company I think), wired completely from my computer to my xbox.  

Modem. Router is Windstream (Local company I think), wired completely from my computer to my xbox.

Yeah it should be pretty straightforward then.

Maybe it's a winpcap issue or it's not checked in the settings.

Did you choose the other driver when installing XBC? Is there an exception rule for XBC in your firewall settings?

Also you could try lowering or disabling the firewall on your router if it has one.

Yeah it should be pretty straightforward then.

Maybe it's a winpcap issue or it's not checked in the settings.

Did you choose the other driver when installing XBC? Is there an exception rule for XBC in your firewall settings?

Also you could try lowering or disabling the firewall on your router if it has one.

Everyone has tried to get his set up to work; I think he's cursed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone has tried to get his set up to work; I think he's cursed.

Pretty much this lmao, it worked a few months ago perfectly but not anymore.  cT, Cujjer, Gif guy, sitri, menotyou and Droid tried fixing my xbc stuff.  Tried everything mech said and it doesn't work

I'll try again after I buy my new router