I love this. XBC H1 brings back so many memories of late nights in University.

I tried installing it again and I am getting this error on Windows 7 64 bit.

"This program can't start because NPPTools.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem."

Any fixes via Google aren't helping. Any advice cT?

add: Haemorrhage (Ontario) if I get this working.

try what they said, and if it doesnt fly, here is a link for the DLL file and some isntall instructions

NPP Tools DLLs

1. Unarchive the package

2. Copy the DLL into the system32 folder [ C:\WINDOWS\system32 ]

3. Click on Start > Run... then cmd

type: regsvr32 npptools.dll

you should receive a message saying that your file was succesfully installed/registered

I love this. XBC H1 brings back so many memories of late nights in University.

I tried installing it again and I am getting this error on Windows 7 64 bit.

"This program can't start because NPPTools.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem."

Any fixes via Google aren't helping. Any advice cT?

add: Haemorrhage (Ontario) if I get this working.

That usually means you need the latest version of winPcap.

Edit: Oops late.

Tried updating the winpcap...that didn't work. Tried the npptools from cT, but that said it wan't compatible with my version of Windows.

hmmm....maybe I downloaded a crappy version of winpcap

link to where you DLd it?

Ah, sweet...it works now...I just downloaded it off the XBC site. Had to "uncheck" the install Winpcap when I reinstalled XBC. Thanks for the help guys.

Its crazy, my username a password still works from like 10 years ago.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Back in 05/06 I used to play XBC on 0.3mb up and down DSL. On a close host it actually wasn't horrid.

As with all Halo games, they use almost no bandwidth unless you're hosting a big game. It's more about how fast those few packets get where they're trying to go. As long as you don't have high pings to local servers, you should be ok. How far away is that 57 ping speedtest server?

About 30 miles.

Its crazy, my username a password still works from like 10 years ago.

So does the pistol. :kappa:

XBC can't find my Xbox :[

You have to be in the system link menu and then try finding the console.

Also are you playing wirelessly at all? A router or wireless xbox adapter?

If any of you guys want play CE I'm on. Please know spawns doe. Don't want to get farmed all game.

Edit: My Skype is in my profile.

CE newb, can i get in ?  :kappa:

CE newb, can i get in ?  :kappa:

Honestly if we can get 2 noobs and 1 other person who knows spawns then that's fine. That just means the two of us will be pissed off most of the time but it's still worth it.

Honestly if we can get 2 noobs and 1 other person who knows spawns then that's fine. That just means the two of us will be pissed off most of the time but it's still worth it.

I can get on to play, but I never played H1 XBC before. :p

You have to be in the system link menu and then try finding the console.

Also are you playing wirelessly at all? A router or wireless xbox adapter?

I have my router connected directly to both my computer and 360, and I'm in the CE System Link game search menu when I do the Find search. Either it doesn't find the console or the program freezes when the search hits 80%.

Well I'm gonna create a CE lobby with a password. Password will be: reachisbad  I'll wait for you guys for a while first come first serve.

You should probably choose a password that isn't so easy to guess. rofl

About 30 miles.

Oh jeez, that's awful. 30 miles should land you in the 20-30 range tops. I get 50 to Arizona and New Mexico, even to west Texas. I just hit a server that's 80 miles from my job and got a response back in less than 1ms. Granted my internet at work is amazing, but that just shows the potential. I did another test and got 4ms to a server 37 miles away so a lot of it depends on the hardware on the other end, but 50+ to go 30 miles is not so good. Youll deal with significant lag even on local players' hosts.

Just so you guys know I played on cT's host and if I remember correctly it was around 100 ping or so. It felt better than the 50 pings I sometimes play against. His connection is amazing.

If anybody wants to play right now hmu on XBC I'll add and invite.

Just so you guys know I played on cT's host and if I remember correctly it was around 100 ping or so. It felt better than the 50 pings I sometimes play against. His connection is amazing.

If anybody wants to play right now hmu on XBC I'll add and invite. Password is: reachisbad

Name of  your host ?