Thats a solid deal for sure. Ima put a add on kijiji or something and try and find a og box and s-type. Still got the crt I h2d on.

Hate playing on 360 and widescreen monitor.

Thats a solid deal for sure. Ima put a add on kijiji or something and try and find a og box and s-type. Still got the crt I h2d on.

Hate playing on 360 and widescreen monitor.

I can't stand the 360 controller. I'm glad they made the xbox one controller similar to the S controller.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can't stand the 360 controller. I'm glad they made the xbox one controller similar to the S controller.

im the exact opposite.

• Upvote (+1) 1

S types > Any controller ever made.

I just fitted your hand so good and the buttons were easy to reach. My buddy is in love with the duke. That's another controller I can't stand. He took the S sticks out and swapped them into his duke.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

S types > Any controller ever made.

*looks over at brand new in package duke*

I disagree dude

• Upvote (+1) 2

How does that work then because don't you need internet going to the xbox?

No, you'll need to bridge your wireless connection with the ethernet going from laptop to xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've tried to download Xbox Connect through chrome but it keeps saying XBCINST_512(1).exe malicious and chrome has blocked it

I've tried to download Xbox Connect through chrome but it keeps saying XBCINST_512(1).exe malicious and chrome has blocked it

Use IE or another browser

• Upvote (+1) 2

In chrome on the far right side under the X, click the 3 lines. Then go Into Settings near the bottom. In Settings at the bottom click Show advanced settings. In Advance settings, under "privacy" theres a option "Enable phishing and malware protection" that should be checked... Uncheck it, save settings, then download XBC. just go back and turn it back on after.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally got in on the XBC H2 action for the first time today. 

My conclusion: November is going to be EPICCCCC!!!!

Think im going to jump on and play some game of H2. If anyones playing they should let me know their username  :Halo: . Dont have a mic right now though. it got busted the other day. Buying one wednesday.

Anyone know where you can get new S controllers? The ones on ebay seem to be shitty 3rd party ones.

They don't have my router listed at portforward.com. I got some obscure Comcast router, probably from Japan since I live on Guam. Living on Guam sucks, even if I do get XBC working I'll probably have a shitty ass ping...

I downloaded XBC on Saturday and it worked fine both that day and Sunday, then yesterday I go to launch the program and my computer completely locked up making me reboot.

This happens each time I open the program.

Thoughts?

Oh shit duhhhh I'm using a cable modem not a router. Any tips on this?

Does it act as the modem and router? I have an Arris that was given to me by my cable provider and ISP which acts as both. If this is the case, it still needs/has an admin panel that you can get access to either by 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 I would hit up the tech department of your ISP and request the username (probably admin) and the password (maybe your account number) there's no reason you shouldn't have access to this. Otherwise just explore a bit and find where to forward ports and it should be pretty self explanatory at that point if you're even remotely technologically inclined. However I didn't have to do any of this and XBC just found my 360 without issue, granted I set my IP statically on my 360.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 2 is some fun stuff:

that was tight man, too bad the kids you were playing with were complete fucking pricks.

that was tight man, too bad the kids you were playing with were complete fucking pricks.

Yea I dunno seems like most people on XBC are assholes for no reason.  I just keep quiet and play the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea I dunno seems like most people on XBC are assholes for no reason.  I just keep quiet and play the game.

tbh, the community had it's fair share of assholery (as some one who has been on XBC for several years) but it was mostly manageable and sidelined pretty fast... now that it's repopulated again there's a large number of what i see as the "MLG or die crowd" invading xbc: the type of people that attend a small number of events and believe they are gods tits for it even though they didn't place. Those kids trashing me and calling me s random and telling me i don't know who they are... i spent five minutes on google, two of them attended 1-2 MLG halo 3 events and the other one has under 300 followers on twitter and says he's a former halo pro in his bio, as far as i can tell he's never even placed top 32. It's that type of crowd that completely ruins the image of the competitive halo community.