Glad to see this thread active!

add me: cyren (michigan)

Also have a tweet out later on beyond to hopefully get more.

And then he was never seen again...

The end.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And then he was never seen again...

The end.

Sold my Xbox in early November, been on Halo PC and H2V lately.

Sold my Xbox in early November, been on Halo PC and H2V lately.

You should pick up an OG box. I got one for free from one of my old h1/h2 lan buddies who stopped using it.

Also got a perfectly working 27" wega for $20.

Cmon man its so worth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I have encountered a problem. Every time I try to log onto xbc it says that it is unable to connect to the master server. I have had xbc for a few years now and have never had one problem. I have been playing more in the last week and still never had a problem until today. I have uninstalled and reinstalled using cT's guide twice and have restarted my modem and router and computer twice just to make sure. I was playing halo 2 just over an hour ago and it was working just fine but now I can't connect. Please help :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I have encountered a problem. Every time I try to log onto xbc it says that it is unable to connect to the master server. I have had xbc for a few years now and have never had one problem. I have been playing more in the last week and still never had a problem until today. I have uninstalled and reinstalled using cT's guide twice and have restarted my modem and router and computer twice just to make sure. I was playing halo 2 just over an hour ago and it was working just fine but now I can't connect. Please help :/

Last time this happened to me, it was that the xbc servers were actually down.

Has this been a problem for long?

Last time this happened to me, it was that the xbc servers were actually down.

Has this been a problem for long?

FinalFury: The new server backs up the 4gb database at that time. I'll look into it when i get some time. If it can't be fixed i may change how often and time it runs the back up.

(Server drops around 1am est every night for about 20-30 min)

FinalFury: Yea changed the time and interval it backs up. Still have to look into why it's doing it.

He's working on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I play on a wireless connection so all this time I didn't think it was possible for me to play on XBC. Today I found out that all I needed to do was connect an Ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox...

Username is "BrutalityZR"

Add me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey does anyone know what display settings I should be using for H2 on an Asus? Resolution and widescreen/normal?

When you use XBC is there a way of searching for for games or do you have to know people to join?

I'm an XBC noob looking to get in the game.

When you use XBC is there a way of searching for for games or do you have to know people to join?

I'm an XBC noob looking to get in the game.

When you're on xbc there is a list of hosts. Click any that doesn't have a lock next to it. Most games are open to anyone

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah it keeps mentioning something about my firewall program which I clearly have disabled.

Has anyone tried reinstalling?

Since Windows can be ass be sure to make sure the regardless of your firewall that xbc is allow through it. Go to control panel > system and security > click on 'allow an app through Windows Firewall' 

I swear I've seen it affect my FW settings.

Just bought halo 2 and the map pack disk. I'm currently trying to buy and OG xbox and a S controller. I have a laptop as well to setup everything up. Is there anything missing that I need?

Is there a reason that sometimes when I join my friends server it doesn't show up on my box?

make sure your ports are forwarded.