Sure, we didn't exactly play the greatest.

Nade more. You died with 4 nades sooo many times in that hang em game. That's just ammo for the other team.

Stop walking over your opponent's bodies after you kill them. They dont have h3/r/4 360-degree death-vision, they can only see in the immediate area around their body. More often than not you give them a better callout by walking over their body.

Learn spawns, you got your teamie killed or put in a bad position more than a couple times. Same goes for akademic. I was yelling at my computer lol.

Youre shooting pretty well, but stop trying to snipe offhost unless you're either great at it, or you have camo/AR to get safe when you miss. There was a time you shot at an exposed player at waterfalls and you missed three snipes, he turned and killed you. If you had just been pistoling into his back, he would have died guaranteed.

Dont watch rocket with sniper from red. You can nade it back to you really easily from that spot. It worked out for you in that instance, but you got lucky and hit the camo guy thru nade smoke. Better to nade it back, contest camo or go for OS - dont count on one great shot where if you miss, that guy now has 4 easy camo rocket kills.

Tell akademik to stop being so negative, lol. It's the ONLY halo where you cant complain your shots arent registering! you missed! It's offhost and it sucks, but you still missed. There is no "not registering." When you grab OS with no shields your shield wont ever light up, so sometimes it looks like shots not registering, but they are. Tell him to put on some Dilla and just chill, haha

there is more, but our 4th just got here and we gotta lan ;]

• Upvote (+1) 5

Tell akademik to stop being so negative, lol. It's the ONLY halo where you cant complain your shots arent registering! you missed! It's offhost and it sucks, but you still missed. There is no "not registering." When you grab OS with no shields your shield wont ever light up, so sometimes it looks like shots not registering, but they are. Tell him to put on some Dilla and just chill, haha

I was miserable from the H3 games we played prior to hopping on. Then we got raped that first game....lol, it all went downhill. There were a few times I shot someone with OS and i would scream he won't die, because I wasn't paying attention to my timer and forgot about the powerup. Completely my fault whenever that happened. 

I was hosting and something was off compared to whenever I hosted before...it was like I had no clue where to place my reticle. I guess it's just the me not playing for a month n shit...ionno, I got used to it the last two games, especially the last one where we lost by a few kills.

looking forward to a rematch...

Hey everyone, i recently wanted to play some Halo 1 multiplayer, but i don't know where to play for an optimal experience; comparing H:CE xbc, H:CE pc and H:CEA, and considering i'm a mid-european player what would you guys suggest?

Hey everyone, i recently wanted to play some Halo 1 multiplayer, but i don't know where to play for an optimal experience; comparing H:CE xbc, H:CE pc and H:CEA, and considering i'm a mid-european player what would you guys suggest?

Halo CEA does not have multiplayer at all. 

XBC will be really laggy for you because you are european. If you can find other EU people to hop on XBC with you that would be best. 

Halo PC has terrible netcode, but since you live so far away from the normal XBCers it might be the best option. 

I suggest you try to find some EU friends who will play XBC with you or if you are close enough, lan with you. 

or, ask...the roommate?

Damn I didnt realize I didnt update this. So I got into the router, but I don't think its going to work because I am using a VM and I can't locate the Xbox

Damn I didnt realize I didnt update this. So I got into the router, but I don't think its going to work because I am using a VM and I can't locate the Xbox

If the NIC is bridged, I don't really see any reason that it wouldnt find the box. You might want to nose around on xbconnect and see if anyone else has done a similar setup.

I know matclan was interested in doing h1 xbc. Dunno about any Eu players but I'm sure there are players on the forums around

What's up guys. I'm looking for some people to play with who don't mind helping me to improve in H1. Every couple months I get a group of friends together and we play H1 but we don't really play "competitive" settings and stuff (almost always 4v4-5v5 and play lots of blood gulch ctf games). But this time one of my friends is putting together a bit of a local tournament with competitive players so I'm just wanting to be prepared when I go. If anyone wants to "adopt a noob" and help me to learn some of the intricacies of H1 2v2 then let me know. XBC = Zarnerz. Thanks and play Halo 1!

GG NO RE

Does anyone remember the names in terms of skill for players on XBC people used in chat? I remember one of them was wraith or something. It meant high skill. I haven't played XBC since the CE days.

What's up guys. I'm looking for some people to play with who don't mind helping me to improve in H1. Every couple months I get a group of friends together and we play H1 but we don't really play "competitive" settings and stuff (almost always 4v4-5v5 and play lots of blood gulch ctf games). But this time one of my friends is putting together a bit of a local tournament with competitive players so I'm just wanting to be prepared when I go. If anyone wants to "adopt a noob" and help me to learn some of the intricacies of H1 2v2 then let me know. XBC = Zarnerz. Thanks and play Halo 1!

suprised i didnt see this, im a dece player and i could give you some pointers. add me on skype: cujjer