Oh, sorry about the connection issues. Akademik was saying while we were playing that he didn't want to host Prisoner all the time. I suppose I'll host it the next time we play.

:)

I appreciate you not just uploading the games you won, Timmy. Classy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:) I felt like if I just uploaded games we won, that wouldn't have been representative of the win-loss ratio of the night. I think you guys took more games from us anyways.

Can't wait to play you guys again.

:) I felt like if I just uploaded games we won, that wouldn't have been representative of the win-loss ratio of the night. I think you guys took more games from us anyways.

Can't wait to play you guys again.

Hopefully tonight after Sunday Night Football. I haven't talked to Meno today so we'll have to see.

Okay, then. My first vid will be a demonstration of all the tactical jumps on Prisoner (excluding nade jumps). Hope there's something new in there for all of you interested:

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I can now host XBC but that's it.  For some reason I cant see other hosts and the game list is incomplete.  

Are we allowed to post HCE vids in here or is it frowned upon (no console for a while now I can only contribute with vids lmfao) :( not funny actually...

Post them. You wouldn't be the first one. There are vids on the front page. 

I encourage everybody to post as much content as they want.

So I can now host XBC but that's it.  For some reason I cant see other hosts and the game list is incomplete.  

Try 2 things: 

1) DL the other version of XBC (skinned one)

2) Try another computer if you can

If neither work it is still your router probably.

Okay, then. My first vid will be a demonstration of all the tactical jumps on Prisoner (excluding nade jumps). Hope there's something new in there for all of you interested:

That rocket jump

How hard is that? because that seems to have some mad potential.

That rocket jump

How hard is that? because that seems to have some mad potential.

To learn? It's a bitch. To perform, once youve learned it? As easy as jumping and pressing crouch once. Great with camo. As is the window jump when theyre at os.

When I try to plug in my IP address it doesn't take me to my router information. I am using a VM so my IP address isn't a 192.168.xx.xx, its a 10.0.xx.xx. Any suggestions?

Edit: Okay I got that part. Now my router has a password (its my roommates) so I got to figure that out

or, ask...the roommate?

I'm just going to go ahead and blame that I just woke up then because I have no idea how I didn't think that lmao