170+

good lawd...

I live in NY and the homie Smylie (Timmy) lives in Michigan, he pings around 47-56 on my host. How are you pinging that much with ppl in your area? you should call your internet provider bro, soemthing is wrong.

Anyone know why like every time I play halo CE my frame rates start going very terrible?

You're playing it on the 360.

good lawd...

I live in NY and the homie Smylie (Timmy) lives in Michigan, he pings around 47-56 on my host. How are you pinging that much with ppl in your area? you should call your internet provider bro, soemthing is wrong.

um ny has the best isp available lol. unless you live in ny/florida/ca you won't break 20megs upload.

and even then 30/50states can't even get 10 upload.

the highest internet i can get in my area is 50d/5u. the next is 30d/5u, 25d/5u. they won't let me get awesome upload. unless ur internet provider is verison fios, you won't break 10 upload unless you are paying for max service

• Downvote (-1) 1

You're playing it on the 360.

yea both my other original Xbox had the red ring , why is that a problem?

um ny has the best isp available lol. unless you live in ny/florida/ca you won't break 20megs upload.

the highest internet i can get in my area is 50d/5u. the next is 30d/5u, 25d/5u. they won't let me get awesome upload. unless ur internet provider is verison fios, you won't break 10 upload unless you are paying for max service

man good internet has been my lifetime goal, the highest I've seen my ping peak is 3000 and the lowest is 133, upload always stays the same 0.09 and upload 1.06

I have 5up bro...he still pings well on my host as you can see from the videos posted in this thread.

man good internet has been my lifetime goal, the highest I've seen my ping peak is 3000 and the lowest is 133, upload always stays the same 0.09 and upload 1.06

You should complain to your internet company because there is no way you should be paying for that. 

Switch to a different company if you can. If you can't bother the shit out of them until they fix your internet. That is ridiculous. I wouldn't use that if someone payed me to use it. I would rather buy a cheap internet than get payed for frustrating internet.  

yea both my other original Xbox had the red ring , why is that a problem?

The 360 doesn't natively play original Xbox software; it's emulated. It's just a problem with emulation.

Id play H1 with you guys but ima complete noob haha

Don't worry. We're all trashcans anyway. Except for Pistol.

Sitri I play on 360. Zero frame rate problems on any decent host. I play cT pinging over 100 with no chop or frame rate drop at all.

same here

Most of the people here are pretty damn new to competitive h1, so you'll be fine. Plus none of us care for the most part

I'd co-sign not having framerate problems on 360 but Akademik's host is suspect. :P

(I'm a hypocrite 'cause my host is even worse.)

So maybe its my internet giving me all these frame rate issues, anyone down to help me test this tonight?

I'd co-sign not having framerate problems on 360 but Akademik's host is suspect. :P

(I'm a hypocrite 'cause my host is even worse.)

It's such a shame. Akademik's host is so good when it works. I get like 20 ping to him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do it anyway. I have several resources in the OP, and cows posted a few more below that should help you