Ah, so it is host dependent. That sucks. Thanks for the info.

no it doesn't. it would suck if you didn't have the patch and there was no way to play it. along with all the unfair teams.

no it doesn't. it would suck if you didn't have the patch and there was no way to play it. along with all the unfair teams.

I can see it from the persons POV if they didn't have the patch, I was just referring to the situation that sucks, because pre-patch H2 is pretty awful.

sam you play xbc?

Yeah, recently picked it back up yesterday.

Yeah, recently picked it back up yesterday.

let me know on xbox and we'll game

XBC: WhosCruciaL

I'm from South Jersey

Add me on XBC.  I'm new to H2 but I wanna practice up before mcc. I'm willing to get on whenever because I haven't been able to play too much due to the lack of population on xbc.  Just shoot me a message or something.

let me know on xbox and we'll game

Should be on today whenever. What's your XBC name?

Even though its rough to play with a 360 and wireless controller my brother let me borrow, it is still very fun to play H2 again.

XBC- ALooo

Finally was able to get mine working.  If anyone has had problems setting up with virtual box via mac feel free to let me know.

My Friend has the problem that he can connect on the XBC lobby, and he can see the game on his Xbox but when he tries to join it, it says unable to join this session, please try again later. Any help??? Ive Forwarded his ports, and enabled ICS.

My Friend has the problem that he can connect on the XBC lobby, and he can see the game on his Xbox but when he tries to join it, it says unable to join this session, please try again later. Any help??? Ive Forwarded his ports, and enabled ICS.

I'd make sure all the ethernet cords are plugged in properly. I've seen this problem myself, and I noticed it was from a loose cable. If all cords are intact, then try joining several other lobbies to see if the problem persists. 

If all else fails, try installing and enabling Winpcap in your XBC profile settings. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't do too bad today in a 8's FFA, still can't melee for shit, or BXR/BXB timed correctly. But my shot is on point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EF5 Albino. You were my Killtac 3 times last night. 

I dont just post better, I shoot better too  :gandhi:

What time is XBC usually popping?  Seems like half the time I go on there its dead.

What time is XBC usually popping?  Seems like half the time I go on there its dead.

I find that its full of columbians and mexicans during the day, and starts getting busy with American/Canadians like after 9PM EST. I usually dont get on till like 10-11 EST and theres always games. Some nights you can play all night, Kinda been slowly dieing late at night lately though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I find that its full of columbians and mexicans during the day, and starts getting busy with American/Canadians like after 9PM EST. I usually dont get on till like 10-11 EST and theres always games. Some nights you can play all night, Kinda been slowly dieing late at night lately though.

We've had pretty solid games fill up starting at 7-ish these past few days. I can only see it getting busier the closer we get to launch, which is good for those that want to keep gaming.

Anyone trying to play halo 1? Just got ce again and no lobbies, annnd i dont think hosting is working for me 

Anyone trying to play halo 1? Just got ce again and no lobbies, annnd i dont think hosting is working for me 

I'll be on tomorrow, add me if you want to get some games

Xbc:RunningRiot4Fun

Noob question. What does it mean if someone has a Lightning bolt next to their name? Also, if their name is in red?

Noob question. What does it mean if someone has a Lightning bolt next to their name? Also, if their name is in red?

Red name means they donated to XBC and have "XBC Pro" which gives you a few more special features such as customized kick messages when hosting. Lightning bolt means they have an "approved server" by an administrator but from what i understand you can't get your server approved right now, but approved servers just mean they have a stable connection.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Red name means they donated to XBC and have "XBC Pro" which gives you a few more special features such as customized kick messages when hosting. Lightning bolt means they have an "approved server" by an administrator but from what i understand you can't get your server approved right now, but approved servers just mean they have a stable connection.

Oh right okay, thanks. :)

Got it working myself: the funky chickn

And my friend is pilar of autunm

We're noobs, but looking for someone to host.