I have that already. I'm just taking the one that's plugged into my xbox one out and using that. Will I need one for the laptop to router though? My laptop is hooked up wirelessly and the xbox is wired.

Anyone know a fix to this: I play on a 360 without a hard drive and use a 16 GB flash drive in place of it. When I put in H2, it says an HD is required to play original xbox games.

Halp :(

Anyone know a fix to this: I play on a 360 without a hard drive and use a 16 GB flash drive in place of it. When I put in H2, it says an HD is required to play original xbox games.

There is no fix for that. You NEED a hard drive in order to play original xbox games.

When this happened to me i went down to my local new and used game shop and bought a 20 gig HD for 5 bucks. They arn't expensive. Even if you have a new slim model. Just buy a old model HD and take it apart. they fit in the new Slims if you remove all the plastic crap. Just youtube how to do it. takes 3 minutes and removal of 8 screws.

Probably in trash piles... I went through 6 OG boxs in H2's life time. Thought about buying one a couple weeks ago but EB games still wants $90 for one used. And the small local owned game shop wants $80 with no guarantee they will work for more then a few days, 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually have access to two lol...

The one I got still works and it's from 2003.

My grandma has one that's from 2001 that still works.

I still got my snes, 64, ps1 (the lid is broke but works if u put a book on it), 2 ps2s (1 has a broken fan or something but it still works fine), gb color, advance, sp, ds.

and I was a little kid so they all went through wear and tear and still work.

but that's really expensive. there are shops around me that sell them for 60 + a controller.

however, 360's are garbage. I wasn't even a kid and they break. Had 1 for a year and it rrod but it was under warranty or w/e so ms fixed it. then the one they sent me lasted 3 years before it broke but it broke on double trade in value weekend @ gamestop so i got a replacement 360 for 10$. But it broke under 30days but gamestop has a 30day warranty and i got another one and put a 1year warranty on it. Hasn't broke yet but it hums :(

Probably in trash piles... I went through 6 OG boxs in H2's life time. Thought about buying one a couple weeks ago but EB games still wants $90 for one used. And the small local owned game shop wants $80 with no guarantee they will work for more then a few days, 

I'm looking to get a crt again, i have everything  ready :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like Philosopher said, there's no way around this. You'll need a hard drive. Also, make sure that you get an official Microsoft HD because the emulation software comes preloaded on it. I went with a 3rd party HD from Amazon that I thought was the same thing and ended up having to buy a data transfer cable and loading the emulation software onto it, which was a pain.

I still have multiple PS1's and PS2's. I have a OG gameboy from like the 90's that still works perfect. NES, SNES, N64's. But Xboxs are built like shit. I game hard and they always die within a couple years.

Like i said, i went through 6 OG boxs during H2. And i'm on my 5th 360 now that i got a new one yesterday.

And yeah $90-80 for a OG box is expensive but it's because they rarely get them in stores used. You can buy used 360's for $70 here (No controller or HD). But OG boxes are rare.

You need an actual hard drive to emulate original Xbox games.

Just bought a OG xbox and controller today for $30, halo 2 map pack for $4, halo 2 for $4 and a S controller for $15.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just struck another deal with my buddy. OG Xbox, Halo 2, and 3 S controllers for $45.

are any of you guys going to play some h1 on xbc, or are all of you guys just playing h2? I would love to play some off host games.

I've been trying but I haven't really come across anyone close to me geographically yet, so I'm either playing at like 90 ms, or someone else is playing off my host and complaining about it the whole time. I'm up in Rochester, NY. If you're close then let me know. My XBC is NedMueller.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been trying but I haven't really come across anyone close to me geographically yet, so I'm either playing at like 90 ms, or someone else is playing off my host and complaining about it the whole time. I'm up in Rochester, NY. If you're close then let me know. My XBC is NedMueller.

Buffalo, NY here. Can add me on XBC, Hitokiri.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you want to be special you can buy an h1 OG Xbox for like $30

I don't need a special edition or anything. I'll only need the OG xbox till Halo MCC comes out. The deal I got is damn good. Xbox, halo 2 and 3 controllers for $45.