CyReN

OT of H3

Why not have a reunion tourney, Str8 TD FB....etc. Wouldn't happen but would be amazing in my imagination

Hall of fame tournament.. Kreygasm

I wonder if he would of came back for Reach v7 as well seeing as how Instinct(Ogre 2, Roy, LBX, Pistola) were so dominant at that game. I hope he really comes back this time if H3 AGL 10 actually happens, Roybox+Ogre 2 coming back would be ridiculous. 

If only there had been more events so an Instinct vs sQ rematch could have happened. A 1 kill 11 game series... Whatever matchup causes that deserves so much hype for the future.

Thanks Moa had trouble getting those

Yes Ogre should steel Ola, what a hell of a way to finish if instinct came back!

Ogre doesn't need to steal people, awesome people come to them(In this case Ogre 2).

the maps are subpar, construct still sucks, guardian is cheeks, but still its better than h4

Construct Hill is one if my favourite game types. I don't agree that it sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If only there had been more events so an Instinct vs sQ rematch could have happened. A 1 kill 11 game series... Whatever matchup causes that deserves so much hype for the future.

That series was so intense, its too bad Reach only really "flourished" at the end so anyone who wasn't there during those last few months only remembers pre-TU Reach.

Regardless anything that brings the  :goat:  back to Halo I am for <3

That series was so intense, its too bad Reach only really "flourished" at the end so anyone who wasn't there during those last few months only remembers pre-TU Reach.

Regardless anything that brings the  :goat:  back to Halo I am for <3

Thats how we should judge games, if Ogre plays then it must be good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hall of fame tournament.. Kreygasm

Haha just saw your post in Sauceys chat, mutual agreement lol so clutch.

No they should just bring halo 3, Im sure those 80 players with team passes would like halo 3 also.  No one will pratice for 2 games and having 2 different tourneys would split the community, which one deserves to get streamed?

Just do it like how Fighters stream their events.  Not hard to do considering how little of players they get anyways

Edit: I forgot Halo series take years to finish.  I still think it might be able to work

Thats how we should judge games, if Ogre plays then it must be good.

He played Bloom Reach, fuck that. 

the maps are subpar, construct still sucks, guardian is cheeks, but still its better than h4

I don't know what Halo 3 you played, the maps were amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He played Bloom Reach, fuck that. 

Somewhere at Bungie right now, Josh Hamrick and company are laughing their ass off at how they managed to come into Halo and piss millions of people off with one gun mechanic and live to tell the tale.

Some say, every-time you get killed by a DMR spammer in 5-6 shots, you can hear Hamrick laughing in the distance if you listen closely. Legend says he managed to live off the salty tears of Halo Reach players alone in 2010/2011 from bloom related events.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't know what Halo 3 you played, the maps were amazing.

Nah. Halo 3 had the 2nd worst set of maps in the series, In my opinion. Halo 4's being the worst.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Somewhere at Bungie right now, Josh Hamrick and company are laughing their ass off at how they managed to come into Halo and piss millions of people off with one gun mechanic and live to tell the tale.

At least they didn't remove Descoping... 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah. Halo 3 had the 2nd worst set of maps in the series, In my opinion. Halo 4's being the worst.

You prefer Reach disc maps over H3 disc maps? 

He's not a huge fan of H3 (said on stream Reach v7 is better) but it's decent driving distance, he knows the game well, and nostalgia. If it happened it would be sweet, and that's reason enough to bring H3 back in my opinion, till H5 comes out and is glorious anyways:)

Im Sorry but if you think reach maps are> Halo3 maps I really question your motive and if you understand what makes a good map.

Ok guys I'm taking the plunge now so if you see LOG1C x online in halo three take it easy on me :P

• Upvote (+1) 2