CyReN

OT of H3

bout to get on H3 in 15 mins...if anyone wants to play 2v2 or 4s in the playlist send me a msg. I'll have someone with me..

gt - akademik da kid

come get this work

bout to get on H3 in 15 mins...if anyone wants to play 2v2 or 4s in the playlist send me a msg. I'll have someone with me..

gt - akademik da kid

come get this work

No H1 but H3. I see how it is. nah kid just playing HMU I'll get on.

To be fair, the 49-49 Onyx game was also crazy. But yes that KOTH game was just insane. Formal is doing really well, no idea he was good at H3. But then again these guys havent played this game in years. If they are fully practiced we can see more accurate results

There's a map called Onyx?

:kappa:

No H1 but H3. I see how it is. nah kid just playing HMU I'll get on.

lol...i was busy grinding GTA earlier. I told my former teammate about H3 and he got all giddy n shit so imma hop on and rock out...ill send the inv in a few

Sure wish I would have got higher than a 31 in MLG before I quit playing this game...

Yea that'll be fun to try and find games lol

Has it been confirmed anywhere that it's the base version of H3?

I tried playing a while ago and without the map packs you're given a pretty shit experience so maybe 343's update will remove the requirement for DLC like the later games or maybe they'll just give you the fully fleshed out game (here's hoping).

Has it been confirmed anywhere that it's the base version of H3?

I tried playing a while ago and without the map packs you're given a pretty shit experience so maybe 343's update will remove the requirement for DLC like the later games or maybe they'll just give you the fully fleshed out game (here's hoping).

It's whatever the GoD version is. Sorry for the double post.

Sure wish I would have got higher than a 31 in MLG before I quit playing this game...

Find a 50 to boost with and you'll be a-ok!

That trailer still gives me chills every time i watch it.

The Halo 3 marketing was arguably the best ever done. Developers kill for one great trailer that becomes a hit. Halo 3 had countless, plus an entire Believe campaign to back it up. And of course, the Halo 3 Beta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Halo 3 marketing was arguably the best ever done. Developers kill for one great trailer that becomes a hit. Halo 3 had countless, plus an entire Believe campaign to back it up. And of course, the Halo 3 Beta.

Halo 4 had a big marketing campaign too, but it was wierdly done. A lot of it was cool, but it felt overdone. Like the Didact symbol over London was cool, but it didn't really make a lot of sense. Halo 3's was perfectly done, it made people feel like this was the last game without it directly saying it. I don't think we'll see another one of those again. Maybe for Halo 6: Return of Master Palmer Geas XTREME HD Redux

Halo 4 had a big marketing campaign too, but it was wierdly done. A lot of it was cool, but it felt overdone. Like the Didact symbol over London was cool, but it didn't really make a lot of sense. Halo 3's was perfectly done, it made people feel like this was the last game without it directly saying it. I don't think we'll see another one of those again. Maybe for Halo 6: Return of Master Palmer Geas XTREME HD Redux

I felt like the Didact symbol over London didn't draw any attention to the game at all. It was just "HEY LOOK AT THIS BRIGHT THING IN THE SKY, TRY AND GUESS WHAT IT MEANS".

If it was something that was easily recognizeable that drew attention to the game, 343 Industries or Xbox, it would have been awesome. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This proves pro's can choose which game we play and they compete in. The community follows the pro players. Halo 3 forever haha.

• Downvote (-1) 1

This proves pro's can choose which game we play and they compete in. The community follows the pro players. Halo 3 forever haha.

I think the biggest factor is Halo 3 being free and people not wanting to play Halo 4.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think the biggest factor is Halo 3 being free and people not wanting to play Halo 4.

This and ranks lol

Not gonna lie I spent more time watching Ambush/Classic scrim last night than I have been on twitch since Globals and shit was awesome. It was just simple yet skillful halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 isn't free yet. But I see where your coming from.

Halo 3 isn't free yet. But I see where your coming from.

If people don't have it just look on craigslist for odst I'm grabbing a copy for 5 bucks tonight, saves me 5 on the dlc I didn't have from winning odst on Halocharts before the map pack dropped.