CyReN

OT of H3

Kickin' it old skool.

In other news, you quoted me fast as shit O.o

I read every post in GD. Just happened to refresh then. ;) Plus, nothing to do with GTA Online fucked. 

Sam is really a computer with insane multitask abilities. He can farm RP in GTA quote posts hella quick, and just be a general douche at any time of the day. Kidddding lol. Luv ya Sammy.

Because-having-only-one-pair-of-sunglass

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am a decent lurker veteran with no one on my friends list. Will I be able to count on any of you guys to play with me if I boot the ol' Xbox up for one last huraah?

The ranks still work fine. At 50 high anyways.

Destroyed this member in a 1v1 after carrying him in snipes.

Can't wait for Halo 3 to be free, hopefully you will be able to find games more easily.

Maybe there will be an influx of new infection kids, I love some fat kid.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sniper/Mauler >

snipe tower on guardian

rejoice.png

this is probably the greatest start i've ever seen on Guardian btw...god tier shit. I remember watching this with my teammates over n over (when u could actually have more than one person in theater)...wild shit..

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looking for talkative players to search TS with. I'm average at best right now, but if you want to play my GT is the same as my Username: TheFunkyChickn

I am a decent lurker veteran with no one on my friends list. Will I be able to count on any of you guys to play with me if I boot the ol' Xbox up for one last huraah?

i'd be down to play a few rounds of TS or 1v1. Given, my xbox's disc reader is messed up so it might take an hour or two to read the game... that is until october 16th!

Add me for searches in any playlist or customs in H3! Will probably be pretty rusty at first though. So pumped this game is getting a little tiny bit of hype again.

Destroyed this member in a 1v1 after carrying him in snipes.

Can't wait for Halo 3 to be free, hopefully you will be able to find games more easily.

Maybe there will be an influx of new infection kids, I love some fat kid.  :lxthul:

You're pretty good. Had 26 kills on Foundry and your team still lost lol

You're pretty good. Had 26 kills on Foundry and your team still lost lol

Thanks man, and yeah I know lol how do you lose with 26 kills 3 trips and an overkill it blew my mind.

snipe tower on guardian

rejoice.png

this is probably the greatest start i've ever seen on Guardian btw...god tier shit. I remember watching this with my teammates over n over (when u could actually have more than one person in theater)...wild shit..

wow that was incredible 

• Upvote (+1) 2

186 population in MLG still can't get a game. <_<

Pretty sure that population number isn't up to date. It's said zero before yet I was finding games.

So it's online. Players who haven't played H3 in years. Yet that 250-249 Construct KOTH is better than any 4v4 H4 I've seen.

To be fair, the 49-49 Onyx game was also crazy. But yes that KOTH game was just insane. Formal is doing really well, no idea he was good at H3. But then again these guys havent played this game in years. If they are fully practiced we can see more accurate results

huh...what happened on construct...between who?

Ambush Vs Classic. Classic's needs 1 seconds, Hills on snipe spawn. Naded makes bad play and drops from closed just as the hill moved up there, Ambush players lift and win the game 250-249.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ambush Vs Classic. Classic's needs 1 seconds, Hills on snipe spawn. Naded makes bad play and drops from closed just as the hill moved up there, Ambush players lift and win the game 250-249.

Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

Been capped at a 42 for way too long, finally ranked up to a 43. Win first game on 43, next game get lagged out, next game can't for the life of me finish a kill and de-rank back to 42. I love, but f*cking hate this game.