CyReN

OT of H3

Just got modded... I havent seen modders since the H2 days.

Ever since Reach came out there has pretty much been modders. So annoying. Can't just enjoy the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can actually find games in Action Sack again.

I have been waiting for this day!

Just got deranked on in level 50 Team Slayer. It's locked in so I don't care too much but that's just ********. 

Just got modded... I havent seen modders since the H2 days.

how the hell did you not match Jester back in H3's prime? dude was a walking tank with his mods. You were one of the lucky ones.

• Upvote (+1) 1

how the hell did you not match Jester back in H3's prime? dude was a walking tank with his mods. You were one of the lucky ones.

I only played h3 for it's last few months. Like I had more games in reach by month #2 lol. Coming from h2, I despised h3. I stuck with h2 till the server got dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I only played h3 for it's last few months. Like I had more games in reach by month #2 lol. Coming from h2, I despised h3. I stuck with h2 till the server got dropped.

Same :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone wanna take me under their wing in the mlg playlist? I guess I've been playing cod too long or something but I've gone down like 5 levels recently. I just need at least 1 person that will consistently talk and help me relearn the game.

Made a new 1 month for free, been playing level 1 - 13 slayer all night and morning, this is so awesome

Any1 wants to play any level mlg hit me up GT: Lkorruptt, I need boosting up

FUARRRK. Repped for the goal .GIF HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. COYG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, I would love to get back on H3! I've got some exams right now, but I'll still be able to play a bit. Hit me up if anyone is interested!

MLG tonight anyone? I'm around 30 on this account now, leveling a fresh account by myself is hell. No Xbox mic at the moment because Astro Y splitters are ass, but I've got Skype. GT: Irish H2.