CyReN

OT of H3

Shows how many people have played in the past 24 hours. 

No, I don't think that's true. When Halo 3 was still living back in 2009, no way there was 200K players on for the past 24 hours. There were 200K players on at that one time. 

Same for the playlist counters. That is current, not for last 24 hours. If you are to press X, however, that's your 24 hour count. 

Also, I don't know if you guys remember, but back in July when ACII became free, ACII had a higher population than H4 (H4 was still reaching 40+K at this time), and it showed so on the top played XBL games for that week. 

No, I don't think that's true. When Halo 3 was still living back in 2009, no way there was 200K players on for the past 24 hours. There were 200K players on at that one time. 

Same for the playlist counters. That is current, not for last 24 hours. If you are to press X, however, that's your 24 hour count. 

It wasn't always 24 hours, not back in the day at least. It was changed after launch. 

It wasn't always 24 hours, not back in the day at least. It was changed after launch. 

Nah, I don't think that is true. If there are 45K players online for the past 24 hours, then I should not be finding games so quickly like I am right now even on Ranked. It's at least 1.5x faster than H4. 

45K for the past 24 hours is equal to about only 2K players online for H3 right now, which seems very unlikely. 

Nah, I don't think that is true. If there are 45K players online for the past 24 hours, then I should not be finding games so quickly like I am right now even on Ranked. It's at least 1.5x faster than H4. 

45K for the past 24 hours is equal to about only 2K players online for H3 right now, which seems very unlikely. 

To be honest, I still think it's broken. 

I always play 2 warm up games before going into something real in H3. 1 BR ffa and 1 sniper ffa. I play both on 8 sens then go back to 3 when we go play for real. My shot feels so insanely slow and accurate after. Like i'm playing on 1 sens.

I wish we could play 7-8 sens again like in H2... 

when i was the best on halo3 i played on 7-10sense. 10 for swat and snipes and 7 for everything else. i had a steady shot.

and btw the counters have some truth to them but most of you need to understand that before this revival you found games quickly in ts and dubs FAST when there are only 100 people searching.

The only way to be for sure is to wait for the most played XBOX Live games. 

Watch, Microsoft will refuse to release the numbers because they're too embarrassed H3 will dominate H4.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watch, Microsoft will refuse to release the numbers because they're too embarrassed H3 will dominate H4.

In all honesty I doubt they care.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They want to promote their Games for Gold program and this is their flagship title for it, they want Halo 3 to be successful. Besides, they know H4 is a lost cause. I'm sure the DLC sales compared to Halo 3 and possibly Reach are very telling.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I imagine Halo 3 is doing really well due to the recent movements and the program. If so hopefully that will bring some among 343/Microsoft to the realization that Halo 4 just has way to many flaws to ever be as enjoyable as the original trilogy games. All these new things they have thrown into Halo 4 are nearly all failures and bad decisions for Halo and its game play.

Halo 4 as a game attempts to be way to much like COD with these new mechanics, such as Ordnance, Load-outs, Sprint, Flinch, Bloom, and huge Recoil, as well as useless Perks. You also notice things like massive Lens Flare especially on the Wreckage map which should not be happening considering your a Spartan and your armors Visor is capable of filtering out any Lens Flare and its better that way. In the end almost all of Halo 4's biggest flaws seem to stem from the poor abd terrible attempts at forcing ultra realism into a video game and Arena based shooter. This is especially true when it effects the game play and does not reflect the Spartans/Soldiers of Halo very well at all considering they are in no way weak or normal as they feel now, they no longer feel unique.

I just hope they don't think just because people enjoy Halo 3 regardless of its few flaws that they should copy and paste everything about the game completely. It especially concerns me because Halo CE, 2, are superior games but simply are not as easy to play due to the lack of servers, yet they are the best to take inspiration from though which 343 should know by now as a whole you would think. The aiming is terrible in Halo 3 due to being grid-based, and the movement feels strange as well compared to Halo 2 and its superior movement, but the games still very fun and a true Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

44k population

am i missing something here?

finding games instantly at level 11 at mlg..coo

• Upvote (+1) 2

They want to promote their Games for Gold program and this is their flagship title for it, they want Halo 3 to be successful. Besides, they know H4 is a lost cause. I'm sure the DLC sales compared to Halo 3 and possibly Reach are very telling.

True, but I doubt they'd admit H4 was a failure to the public, in their eyes, they made a lot off game sales so they probably don't even care. Idk, just sounds like something M$ would do. 

Made a new 1 month for free, been playing level 1 - 13 slayer all night and morning, this is so awesome

Any1 wants to play any level mlg hit me up GT: Lkorruptt, I need boosting up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got hit offline, so annoying. Just got to 45 whilst grinding for the 50 in TS. Struggling to get Xbox live reconnected

Playing Halo 3 is like meeting an ex and she's hotter than your current gf.

Heh, this sums it up right here folks. Probably the best quote on the current state of Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Playing Halo 3 is like meeting an ex and she's hotter than your current gf.

( LOVE )

I won (top 3) about 15 games to get my 45 in Lone Wolves. Highest skill i've ever achieved.

Immediately lose it in a guardian TS game. I need to stop playing LW, it is so extremely frustrating to play it can't be good for my health