CyReN

OT of H3

Oh god... Remember how they literally locked all BR threads and threw them into a single topic so they could ignore our feedback?

I seriously dislike 343, but at least they're open to feedback.

I'd rather one thread for complaining than 7 or 8 all about the same thing to avoid forum clutter.

The InShan3 One. Can't get passed the 20s in MLG because the population is so low but I will play customs. Or if anyone would like to give me a hand in matchmaking so I can actually get games consistently, that would be cool too.

GT: Bhni

I'm only H3 a lot, will always run MLG/Customs.

Also working on my TS 50; currently a 45.

De-scope when shot wtf no idea why they didn't keep it. When I play halo 4 it feels like a cod game. Because 10 years from now, ( with cod going in the future ) it' ll be the concept Of h4 in ways

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pick it up AGL. Pls.

I would much rather have UMG pick up Halo 3. AGL can't be trusted until they pay the players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i remember when I first saw that.

First reaction: HOLY SHIT

Then: Please don't be in the game.

Yeah that trailer was HYPE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a different experience in my opinion. Coming from a person that didn't even enjoy Halo 3 in its relevance, Reach maps were, for the most part, awful and ugly. Halo 3 had many more playable on-disc/DLC maps. There's really no reason NOT to play it, despite online being a facepalm fest if the host is bad. There's still a niche community for MLG, but I don't even know if you can find it if you're not between 40-50 in rank. Finding a 50 and boosting with them seems to solve that though.

I just leveled from 1-50 in both Lone Wolves and Team Slayer over the past week and there's still a decent distribution of players, though I got a lot of 3s matches in TS between 25-35.

Did I match you in Team Slayer yesterday?

Did I match you in Team Slayer yesterday?

Yeah, I played the worst game of my fucking life because High Ground is shit and 3v3 is shit. Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

3v3 is awful especially when someone is deranking

It plays so much slower and those spawns, THOSE SPAWNS. Split spawns for days. Someone will always seem to spawn directly behind you when 2 players of the opposing team are on the other side of the map and it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with plastic spoons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It plays so much slower and those spawns, THOSE SPAWNS. Split spawns for days. Someone will always seem to spawn directly behind you when 2 players of the opposing team are on the other side of the map and it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with plastic spoons.

Plastic's too mainstream. 

26-five-pale-spoons-21cm-x-5cm.jpg

Kickin' it old skool.

In other news, you quoted me fast as shit O.o

Sam is really a computer with insane multitask abilities. He can farm RP in GTA quote posts hella quick, and just be a general douche at any time of the day. Kidddding lol. Luv ya Sammy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Writing all the GTs posted in here right meow and will be sending out F/Rs and possibly game invites. Keep em coming!

I don't think so

Reach ZBNS is a much better game. H3 was inconsistent not just from the BR but other stuff like weapon spawns and whatnot. Melees were much easier as well. The maps are better and the sniper is good (when it doesn't drop shots) but that's really it.

The ranks don't even matter anymore because the game is dead

That's not true. I play H3 all the time. I'm currently a 46 in MLG and find games with no problem.