CyReN

OT of H3

Nope :(

BWsNjqRIEAANJm_.jpg

OMG I totally forgot about that.  Halo 3 had some cool Easter eggs. :) 

Holy shit, you realise how much sprint breaks the game when you go back to Halo 3. I know they need to fix a lot of things for Halo 5 to be successful, but if sprint isn't at the top of the list, with descope and a decent ranking system, then Halo 5 hasn't got a chance in having any long term appeal.

This this this!  Playing Halo 3 again just makes the flaws in Halo 4 so much more obvious.

this morning it shows 2505. Don't know how accurate that is though.

This and a lot of OG Halo players are old like me and have to work 9-5s before we can get home to play Halo 3

Halo 3's population count is known to show a lot of inaccuracy for the last two years. It will sometimes say 0 overall and 0 for some playlists, even though you can find a match quickly.

Just sat through a game where it was 21-3 us and only 1 guy left and he stayed for the entire game. Man, I wish these people were smarter and would just feed the other team and get into the next game faster.

Such a circle jerk.

this morning it shows 2505. Don't know how accurate that is though.

It's not very accurate since the population counter has been broken for a while. Example, last Friday it was showing 1200 for me the entire time I was playing, Saturday it was going back and forth on 2327 and 7998 and for Sunday it was stuck at 6000 something. Lets hope 343 fixes it.

It's 2013 and peoples host still makes me want to kill infants.

Probably more to do with Xbox's minimum requirement being 1MB down...

I think the skill distribution graphs are the most flawed. 7000 people in LW LOL yea ok. 

Those graphs haven't been updated in years. I think they were shut off the day Reach launched.

The only way to get an idea of numbers is by searching a playlist to see what it says the current population is, and even then it's sketchy.

Oh boy Games Found:68, Possible Matches: 8.

By tomorrow there should be a lot of players with 100% on the download.

It's not very accurate since the population counter has been broken for a while. Example, last Friday it was showing 1200 for me the entire time I was playing, Saturday it was going back and forth on 2327 and 7998 and for Sunday it was stuck at 6000 something. Lets hope 343 fixes it.

#LegacyTech  :quinn:

I remember that one site that was created by some members of the community for Halo 4...they should def do one for H3. I enjoy looking at players/teams recent games and stats. I get my ESPN on with Halo.

I think you're thinking of Halotracker

I think you're thinking of Halotracker

nah...not that site, there was this brand new site that site guys created about 2 months ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1