CyReN

OT of H3

I know "mean venom". He's had a couple top 16 placings before. Not just in h4 either i'm pretty sure.

He is a kid who'd really hang onto that accomplishment and tell people he's a "Pro" lol.

Yeah but how can you be a pro if you haven't even won money at an event?

And on top of that the competition in H4 is minimal.

Another gametype that should have been in the rotation.

Agreed, hopefully if AGL or any outlet hosts anymore H3 events we could make a few gametype changes for what the community wants. As opposed to KC just creating the gametypes and putting them out. I know there was testing done but we had very little influence as a community as to what gametypes were picked/played. 

Holy shit, you realise how much sprint breaks the game when you go back to Halo 3. I know they need to fix a lot of things for Halo 5 to be successful, but if sprint isn't at the top of the list, with descope and a decent ranking system, then Halo 5 hasn't got a chance in having any long term appeal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

updating gametypes is a bad idea just because we will never see the playlist updated

True

At the current state of this game it would only hurt.

is there another site to track recent games, stats etc?

Bungie no longer updates stats from the game to the servers so there's no way for other websites to retrieve your stats. 

Once you start the next match, the stats from the previous one are gone forever. 

Bungie no longer updates stats from the game to the servers so there's no way for other websites to retrieve your stats. 

Once you start the next match, the stats from the previous one are gone forever. 

I remember that one site that was created by some members of the community for Halo 4...they should def do one for H3. I enjoy looking at players/teams recent games and stats. I get my ESPN on with Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To clarify, 343 are still tracking stats for Halo 3. They just aren't being shown indepth anywhere :/

I never understood why Amp was ever in the rotation?  The map is awful.  I would have rather seen Assembly, Citadel, or even Blackout in its place.  

Was Cold Storage ever tested?

Please leave Chilly out of this terrible game called Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Chilly would legitimately never work for h3

Rockets take so long to spawn, snipe, camo is like 2 min I think and so is OS. Nades have the strength of mushrooms

Yeah it would be pretty bad

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there some webpage where we can see how many people are online on Halo 3?

Nope :(

BWsNjqRIEAANJm_.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there some webpage where we can see how many people are online on Halo 3?

Nope and it's not even sure if 343 will fix the in game population counter. So all we have to go by will most likely be the top 20 chart and we wont even see the online user numbers there.

Correct, if you have the Mythic disc, you're all good to go.

Mythic disc ? All I have are the two discs, one for campaign and one for multiplayer, that came with the box.

Mythic disc ? All I have are the two discs, one for campaign and one for multiplayer, that came with the box.

The complete Halo 3 mp disc that comes with ODST is also known as Halo 3 Mythic, it's basically what it says when you're in the main menu "Halo 3 Mythic".

The complete Halo 3 mp disc that comes with ODST is also known as Halo 3 Mythic, it's basically what it says when you're in the main menu "Halo 3 Mythic".

Oh, thank you. I'm a #ReachKid lol