CyReN

OT of H3

Im pretty bad and on a new account, but if anyone wants to play customs whenever hmu.

GT- Scrmabled

343 saw everyone jumping ship and said fuck that, let's NOT tweak those playlists...instead let's put up a msg to try and get those guys leaving our game to maybe reconsider coming back and to get the guys who didn't even buy our game to try it out.

that's just what i'm getting from all of this.

Probably best they didn't tweak the playlists, they would have just fucked it up anyways.

Either I'm getting back my H3 sniping skills, or Halo 3 sniping easy.

The difficulty of sniping in all 5 Halo's is as follows; From most difficult to easiest; Halo 1, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 2, Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I played the worst game of my fucking life because High Ground is shit and 3v3 is shit. Lol.

I love both those things! Lmao High Ground is a dirty storm the base map though!

anyone know the current population of h3? both overall and mlg playlist?

Right now, about 160.

Well, I played 3 for the first time in years. Very first game, I run into SloppyBottom. Lol.

Considering Halo 3 MLG is kinda niche and all, I expected OK players. F*** no. I get AFK kids or kids that play like they are using their feet to operate the controller. The other team? Party of 4. If I was a 50, I would obviously expect this, but this account is only a 9. Bleh.

/obligatoryrant

Other than that, it was pretty fun.

I'll post my tag once I become not so shamefully bad at this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got done some really fun customs with some members, I was absolutely trash. We had a really close oddball guardian (how good does that sound) 237-235 with the game in question up to the final seconds. Haven't had this much fun with Halo since 2010. #HYPETRAIN #DONTCARE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Right now, about 160.

Well, I played 3 for the first time in years. Very first game, I run into SloppyBottom. Lol.

Considering Halo 3 MLG is kinda niche and all, I expected OK players. F*** no. I get AFK kids or kids that play like they are using their feet to operate the controller. The other team? Party of 4. If I was a 50, I would obviously expect this, but this account is only a 9. Bleh.

/obligatoryrant

I'll post my tag once I become not so shamefully bad at this game.

You can't match a to4 without searching with a to4 in h3 ranked.

Played all night and it was...FUN!!  Best thing is since the hype train's been rolling, getting matched in the MLG playlist is actually faster than in H4 TS and Throwdown.

anyone know the current population of h3? both overall and mlg playlist?

Here's the thing with Halo 3 population numbers, they show UU users every 24 hours. We don't know how many people are on right NOW, only how many WERE on in the day.

Ever since this hype train started, I've been getting really good matches all the time. In just the last two days I've matched Naded and RyaNoob a few times, as well as other top 32 players from the main H3 days. It's sooooo exciting! :D

Is it just me or has Halo 3's population stayed the same since the hype train

The game isn't free until Wednesday, the counter broken, and our community isn't that huge.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought to4s could only match to4s in h3

edit: didnt see above post

My mistake. Some to2 plus good kids can give the illusion of a party of 4.