CyReN

OT of H3

I wish more pros would continue to speak out about Reach and Halo 4's flaws, I also love seeing so many people use the word fun to describe Halo again.

Does anyone have a picture of the "Buy Halo 4" screen? I'm not going to be able to get onto an Xbox for months. Wanna see the lulz. 

@@CyReN yeah I find it really weird they can do that but not edit anything else.

I'm going to use the "I don't have enough resources" excuse for everything now

I thought you guys were joking about the title screen thing LOL. It's funny.

>Their game sucks

> thats why people are going back to H3

> then they tell us to buy their game

> Logic. 

:maven:

• Upvote (+1) 4

343 saw everyone jumping ship and said fuck that, let's NOT tweak those playlists...instead let's put up a msg to try and get those guys leaving our game to maybe reconsider coming back and to get the guys who didn't even buy our game to try it out.

that's just what i'm getting from all of this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys,

So me and my good friend from high school used to LAN Halo 3 day and night when it was in his prime. We would play the MLG playlist literally non-stop and it was some of the best times I've ever had. Since then I have been on a few times but noone was really on. I'm on break from college and heading over there again to LAN and I'm finally putting back in my Halo 3 disk because of its resurgence. All I ask is if your gaming tonight please play the MLG Halo 3 playlist. It would make my night if I could even have some of the same feel I used to have when I was playing. I'm also selling my Xbox on Monday so this is kinda my last hoorah before Halo 5.

Thanks,

Clipen <3's old Halo :)

Hey guys,

So me and my good friend from high school used to LAN Halo 3 day and night when it was in his prime. We would play the MLG playlist literally non-stop and it was some of the best times I've ever had. Since then I have been on a few times but noone was really on. I'm on break from college and heading over there again to LAN and I'm finally putting back in my Halo 3 disk because of its resurgence. All I ask is if your gaming tonight please play the MLG Halo 3 playlist. It would make my night if I could even have some of the same feel I used to have when I was playing. I'm also selling my Xbox on Monday so this is kinda my last hoorah before Halo 5.

Thanks,

Clipen <3's old Halo :)

Hit up the OT of H3 and H3 Customs threads, homie.