CyReN

OT of H3

I expect the hosting to only get better as more people pick up Halo 3. I had some horrendous games last night but in games that were neutral it was very good. Thats also playing on Wifi, which will be fixed today lol.

By neutral do you mean US host? Because US host is only good for people in the US... Crazy I know right  :saucey:  

I just love pulling host and being told to "get off the servers euro trash f*gts, THIS IS AN AMERICAN GAME" 

RL 

• Upvote (+1) 2

By neutral do you mean US host? Because US host is only good for people in the US... Crazy I know right  :saucey:  

I just love pulling host and being told to "get off the servers euro trash f*gts, THIS IS AN AMERICAN GAME" 

RL 

Same shit happens to me man. :( Except I never pull host and get shouted at for eating, lol. 

RL 

No i mean being in a game that's mex, mex, mex, nz, italy, ireland, NA. at 1am ET. I mean neutral by meaning being matched to people near you whether that be East Coast US to East Coast US and Euro to Euro. The odd game when its off is ok.

Just a thought could 343 take halo 3 offline? Like halo two went offline back in 09 could h3 be taken offline if they wanted to or is it microsofts call?

Probably going to buy ODST when I go home this weekend.

Someone boost me with their 50 so I can get some games in MLG? Kthx.

Reach netcode >  

H4 Netcode doe >

Reach could still get bloodshots on LAN, bloom just made it seem like it made you miss. I saw quite a few bloods at all the ZBNS events

Probably going to buy ODST when I go home this weekend.

Someone boost me with their 50 so I can get some games in MLG? Kthx.

Join my lobby next time. :p

Also, could you guys do a beyond H3 top five?

H4 Netcode doe >

Reach could still get bloodshots on LAN, bloom just made it seem like it made you miss. I saw quite a few bloods at all the ZBNS events

That could be their set up.

I got blood on h4 LAN but the ethernet cords they used where huuuuuuge.

What was the point for deranking?

A Halo 3 Deranker/Booster is a player that looses a large amount of games, then plays with another player to rank up quick. Bungies ranking system enables people to create boosters because if you have someone with a terrible record on your team, you will be expected to loose, but if you win that game you will be rewarded with a better chance of ranking up more.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

That could be their set up.

I got blood on h4 LAN but the ethernet cords they used where huuuuuuge.

Idk, I got a fair bit of blood online too. I hardly ever see it in halo 4

Idk, I got a fair bit of blood online too. I hardly ever see it in halo 4

When the game has a tiny population and no good connection search then yeah, blood for days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They should reset ranks

New tag...= profit?

They won't reset ranks because lets face it 343 is already in such a deep hole that would be the last thing they'd think of doing to the community.

Guys, 343 added a screen when you log on to Halo 3. They tell you to buy Halo 4  :kappa:

Oh my indeed there is.