CyReN

OT of H3

I play on 2 sens where Reach and 4 i'm around 6-7. The 'grid' aiming in H3 pisses me off so much when the reticle never goes exactly where I want it to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah the Grid based aiming is a nerve wrecker, no clue what genius thought that belonged in a Halo game as Halo CE, 2, Reach, aiming is far superior and fluid. That and the poor hit registration are the biggest flaws of Halo 3, otherwise the game is quite fun, and the art style is simply beautiful.

Sensitivity wise I generally use 7 in all Halo games, except for Halo 3, I use 5 for it.

If any one does manage to get some really good gameplays on pros, let me know, I'd love to capture them and upload them for people to watch.

Always enjoy watching pros getting it handed to them!!

@ played the 2Gre the other night...it went as well as you could imagine a NZ vs NA game would go lol

@ played the 2Gre the other night...it went as well as you could imagine a NZ vs NA game would go lol

What's your GT? 

The other night my 2 buddies and i matched a group of 3 from NZ who were tri-hosting on a yellow/red bar connection... We almost won on Heretic CTF, 5-4... i went +12 with my goku powers of instantransmition all over their asses.

I know the population counter is broken, but for the record, it does say almost 26k players right now.

My counter at around 4-5pm EST yesterday said 348,129... with 2306 in the MLG playlist lol.

I think the counter has no idea what it's doing. Or maybe it does and H3 is even more hyped out atm then i thought.

What's your GT? 

The other night my 2 buddies and i matched a group of 3 from NZ who were tri-hosting on a yellow/red bar connection... We almost won on Heretic CTF, 5-4... i went +12 with my goku powers of instantransmition all over their asses.

Who's GT? Mine? its under my avatar, I'm from Canada though I just watched it on 2gres stream. K2Five's is the same with 3 added letters I can't recall at the end.

Who's GT? Mine? its under my avatar, I'm from Canada though I just watched it on 2gres stream. K2Five's is the same with 3 added letters I can't recall at the end.

Oh ok lol... i was gonna call you out for tri-hosting from NZ if it was you ahaha.

Fucking tri-host from nz... give me a break.

Holy fuck. Naded plays on sens 8/9 o.O

edit: he went back to 5 and back to 3.

He increases his sens. to get his shot better on his real sens. I might try it out sometimes.

He increases his sens. to get his shot better on his real sens. I might try it out sometimes.

I always play 2 warm up games before going into something real in H3. 1 BR ffa and 1 sniper ffa. I play both on 8 sens then go back to 3 when we go play for real. My shot feels so insanely slow and accurate after. Like i'm playing on 1 sens.

I wish we could play 7-8 sens again like in H2... 

I always play 2 warm up games before going into something real in H3. 1 BR ffa and 1 sniper ffa. I play both on 8 sens then go back to 3 when we go play for real. My shot feels so insanely slow and accurate after. Like i'm playing on 1 sens.

I wish we could play 7-8 sens again like in H2... 

I had a friend who played 10 sens lol one second you thought you would assassinate him the next second u got BxR'd

I wonder why there's no option to spawn with a carbine in custom games.

Yeah, it's dumb. A modded gametype with Carbine starts would be even better than a fixed BR, now that I think about it. Not that anyone would play it because kids would rather fap to their burst fire weapon with spread. -_-

Yeah, it's dumb. A modded gametype with Carbine starts would be even better than a fixed BR, now that I think about it. Not that anyone would play it because kids would rather fap to their burst fire weapon with spread. -_-

I'll be making a 4sk carbine with a slower rate of fire gametype. Just for fun

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe it had something to do with constraints at the time. Silly I know but Halo 3 was designed during the transition between xbox and Xbox 360 when the tech was still really new.

Testing out a 6sk carbine start message "Frosty Evades" to join

Got Fileshare banned for no fking reason. The system is so broken, I had NO modded content what-so-ever. Only pictures of Pokemon

Got Fileshare banned for no fking reason. The system is so broken, I had NO modded content what-so-ever. Only pictures of Pokemon

Probably won't get a reply but it's worth tweeting @HaloWaypoint, see if they can specify what it was. 

Player a few games the other night basically the first time back after Reach came out.

I'm not as good as I was (Rusty as F) still fun played some Ranked on PGC and it was fine NO PGC = No Thx

Sooooo are counters broken or not? I feel like there's no way there are 40k people playing this game....

Sooooo are counters broken or not? I feel like there's no way there are 40k people playing this game....

Shows how many people have played in the past 24 hours.