CyReN

OT of H3

nah...not that site, there was this brand new site that site guys created about 2 months ago.

Either way there wont be any site like that since 343 doesn't have any Halo 3 stat servers up and running, so sites like that have no place to gather info from.

Wow. Note to self. Don't go into the MLG playlist for your first game after not playing Halo 3 in years.

Needless to say I got absolutely stomped on and my BR was atrocious. Pretty much missed every shot. Think I went -16 and -8 in two games I played. Social Slayer here I comeeeeee.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Wow. Note to self. Don't go into the MLG playlist for your first game after not playing Halo 3 in years.

Needless to say I got absolutely stomped on and my BR was atrocious. Pretty much missed every shot. Think I went -16 and -8 in two games I played. Social Slayer here I comeeeeee.

I picked up the game again for about a week 3 months ago after not playing since Reach, then played again about 20 games last weekend. Used to be a 48 MLG now I'm 44, lol. It's crazy how bad I am compared to how I used to be, which was only average to begin with.

Run pass flag. "Why don't I have it? Damn lag."

"He's running straight to me, probably a Hologram."

Guy in front of me going to the Brute Chopper. "I have mobility. I already win."

"I have the Rockets. I should wait for a teammate to grab the flag."

Jumps in air. "Holy shit is this a space map?"

Halo 4 has ruined me.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Tell me about it. I didn't do that bad, but everybody I played had some extremely rustled jimmies:"YOU PULLED THE FLAG?! ARE YOU A F***ING IDIOT!?"

My BR is OK, but my sniper is shiiiiiit cause I'm used to H4's easy mode sniper. I need a lot more practice.

Tell me about it. I didn't do that bad, but everybody I played had some extremely rustled jimmies:"YOU PULLED THE FLAG?! ARE YOU A F***ING IDIOT!?"

My BR is OK, but my sniper is shiiiiiit cause I'm used to H4's easy mode sniper. I need a lot more practice.

My snipe in H3 is kinda shit. In Reach its godlike.

I was told I suck cause I'm a 46 in MLG(currently a 47) and cause my xp hasn't matched my skill level yet. I trolled them by yelling at them lol.

H3 >>>>

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody who is interested in doing H3 FFA's, Guardian FFA Snipes, or Octagon send my a FR or post Gamertag here.  I find that along with 4v4 Customs that FFA's have helped me a lot in the past and personally are much needed for me to get used to H3 again.

my gamertag:

vvakKey

Sincerely,

vvakKey

:)

(Sorry Moa <3)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just played H3 from 3:30pm est till 7am est with only one 1 hour dinner break at 8pm. 14.5 hours of Halo... The grind is REAL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else having trouble with finding a good control scheme in Halo 3? I was able to play Halo 3 (default button layout) after Reach (Recon), and Reach (Default) after Halo 4 (Default), but not Halo 3 (???) after Halo 4 (Default).

The controls are too different for me to adapt. Every time I try to beat down somebody, I hit the reload button. And numerous times I try to reload or pick up a weapon, I throw a power drain.

I got some games on multi-team and was still pretty fun, but it's been hard trying to re-adapt to H3 button layouts. I really need to learn how to claw.

Probably more to do with Xbox's minimum requirement being 1MB down...

Are you sure because sometimes I play on this speed:

3039200673.png

and I only lag occasionally.

@up im playing bumper jumper and its working for me pretty nicely

i just have some doubts if this hype train remain for some time or it will stop after week/2 weeks . We will see how it will go . Im just worried that 343 will start messing around with h3 ( somehow )

Anyone else having trouble with finding a good control scheme in Halo 3? I was able to play Halo 3 (default button layout) after Reach (Recon), and Reach (Default) after Halo 4 (Default), but not Halo 3 (???) after Halo 4 (Default).

The controls are too different for me to adapt. Every time I try to beat down somebody, I hit the reload button. And numerous times I try to reload or pick up a weapon, I throw a power drain.

I got some games on multi-team and was still pretty fun, but it's been hard trying to re-adapt to H3 button layouts. I really need to learn how to claw.

I play BJ in H3/HR and H4 and I find it easy to transition between the three, not much changes apart from the Sprint button and switching nades I think. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was hooting and hollering last night when I outBR'ed somebody. Guess I forgot over the course of two games what that really feels like

Halo 3's Default is ~= as Halo 4's Recon with the exception of equipment and sprint on the X buttons respectively. I have no idea what the default settings in Halo Reach and Halo 4 are because they were weird and not like Halo 3, so I kept to the one closest to that.

Or you can just play bumper jumper and call it a day. :P I just stopped clawing recently and it's nice and sucks at the same time. On the plus side, I'm old and clawing makes my little baby fingers hurt now, but I have trouble with certain jumps that I didn't when I played default.

Are you sure because sometimes I play on this speed:

3039200673.png

and I only lag occasionally.

Lol god help whoever has to play on your host. Which knowing H3 you probably get half of the games, am i right? lol

Lol god help whoever has to play on your host. Which knowing H3 you probably get half of the games, am i right? lol

Good lord. Indian connections, not even once. 

On at 11 central last night - 2500 total online for H3.  Night before - 5500.  What gives?  Repopulate H3 is (not)real...

Counter has been glitched for awhile, hard to get exact numbers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3's Default is ~= as Halo 4's Recon with the exception of equipment and sprint on the X buttons respectively. I have no idea what the default settings in Halo Reach and Halo 4 are because they were weird and not like Halo 3, so I kept to the one closest to that.

Or you can just play bumper jumper and call it a day. :P I just stopped clawing recently and it's nice and sucks at the same time. On the plus side, I'm old and clawing makes my little baby fingers hurt now, but I have trouble with certain jumps that I didn't when I played default.

Reach's default was a mix between halo 3's and 4's: LS to crouch, RB to melee, X to reload, then B to switch grenades (...), and I didn't start playing default on Reach until Halo 4's default controls ruined everything (I couldn't adapt to H4's recon because of core sprint).

I've tried both bumper jumper and walkie talkie. The core thing that screws me over is having B as my reload/pickup button.

I'll just have to grow up and use default again. I guess eventually I'll get back into it. Fuck Halo 4 and core sprint, also no customizable control schemes.